Wassup For the 9/14/07 Weekend

KiwiCoromandel

I've been busy tending to Mr. Boo, who was attacked earlier in the week by a dog, and is suffering from an unknown ailment - he's walking and talking, but not eating yet. I will keep you updated.

Get Well soon Mr. Boo!!

Not doing much this weekend, working a Uni. of Phoenix graduation and an "on sale" at the Toyota Center on saturday and on Sunday I might get together with a friend I haven't seen in awhile and go see a movie. Pretty much what I did last weekend....nothing!!

Gonna install a new hard drive and dvd burner, watch the Huskers kill USC, maybe have a kung fu movie marathon if I have time. Possibly I'll try out linux. I don't really know Mr. Boo, but I hope he is alright. Hate to have anything bad happen.

Gonna install a new hard drive and dvd burner, watch the Huskers kill USC, maybe have a kung fu movie marathon if I have time. Possibly I'll try out linux. I don't really know Mr. Boo, but I hope he is alright. Hate to have anything bad happen.

Mr. Boo is prominently featured in the blog section--

Thanx for all the good wishes, everyone.

It's around 3am here, and it's 33F outside right now. Uhm. It's still summer. Bleh.

I went to the Rilo Kiley show tonight. They played for a really long time, something like two hours or so. Pretty solid. There was one song, I think off the new album, that DEFINITELY sounded like they borrowed heavily from someone else but I can't figure out what or who or whom or whateverthehell.

Sunday is my bowling league night.

I'm cold.

What kind of dog would attack Mr. Boo? I hope he's alright.

Mr. Boo is finally home after spending 5 days at the Pet Hospital. He is recovering nicely...he sat outside a couple times to day, slept a bit, and got an hour brushing. He has a ton on medicine to take and a special diet, which seems to be working bit by bit...he gets stronger everyday, but we have a long way to go...and he thanx you all for your good wishes.

Daisy, Fritz and Meryl send their positive kitty vibes through teh internets to Mr. Boo. Fritz was injured not that long ago from some other fighting kitty in the across the street, but "I pulled through and so can you, Mr. Boo!" he says.

First this weekend is the pancake breakfast.

Then the cleaning of teh garage.

Grandma Marsha is visiting too. YAY Grandma Marsha. And Mrs. CTC will be at work, so I get to do all the entertainin'. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

There's a bunch of fall festival harvest crap going on too--probably check out some of that. Sleep in. Play Travian and Titan Quest.

So, altogether not much really.