Creepy Teachers & Other Shameful Authority Figures

Shawn

He's not an authority figure, but he's shameful nonetheless

Nude Man Accused of Causing I-95 Crashes

BRANDYWINE HUNDRED, Del. (AP) - Delaware State Police have arrested a Chester, Pennsylvania, man who they said was running naked and drunk on Interstate-95 and caused three accidents.

Police said Ardonas Gilbert, 26, was running along the southbound lanes near Marsh Road about 10 p.m. Monday. He is charged with two counts of assault and a single count of being drunk on the highway.

Read More

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading a lot about out of control police officers and their misuse of tasers and guns. Hard to believe that these people are able to keep their jobs:

• 3 weeks later...

'Masturbating' boy can't return to school :o

A SYDNEY schoolboy has failed in a legal bid to return to the school which expelled him for pretending to masturbate in class.

The 15-year-old was allegedly seen "grabbing his crotch, rubbing his nipples and rolling his eyes" while the class was listening to rap music.

Students had brought in music which they believed related to ideas of overcoming adversity.

The first song, I Wanna Love You, by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg, contained explicit lyrics and adult themes which allegedly prompted Charles and another classmate to make masturbatory gestures.

Charles initially admitted making lewd signals, but changed his story when the school called his mother, protesting instead that he had been imitating an opera singer.

Read More

Snoop's music always did sound operatic to me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Student Arrested After Cutting Food With Knife

An elementary student in Marion County was arrested Thursday after school officials found her cutting food during lunch with a knife that she brought from home, police said.

Source

Comment at Reddit:

robotnixon

What happened to Food? Is he okay? :lol:

Angolan actors 'killed by police'

The director of an Angolan crime film says police have shot dead two of his actors after mistaking them for real armed robbers.

The duo were carrying unloaded firearms as they filmed a scene in a rough suburb of the capital Luanda, director Radical Ribeiro told AFP news agency.

Read More

Boy, 9, banned from school Christmas party - 'because he didn't believe in Jesus'

Teachers banned a nine-year-old boy from his class Christmas party because his parents had barred him from RE lessons.

Douglas Stewart was forced to stay at home while his friends received presents from Santa and tucked into ice cream and jelly.

His parents were told he was not welcome at the celebration because they had pulled him out of religious eduction classes earlier in the year.

Read More

17-year-old girl died hours after Cigna finally agreed to pay for new liver

GLENDALE, Calif. - The family of a 17-year-old girl who died hours after her health insurer reversed a decision and said it would pay for a liver transplant plans to sue the company, their attorney said Friday.

Nataline Sarkisyan died Thursday at about 6 p.m. at the University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center. She had been in a vegetative state for weeks, said her mother, Hilda.

Read More

Live Nation's BYOB Xmas Party

It's that time of year again!! This year we will be having a combined celebration for the staff of Fillmore NY at Irving Plaza and Blender Theater at Gramercy. Here's the important info:

When: Friday, December 7, 2007 from 8PM-11PM

Where: Downstairs lounge at Gramercy (127 E. 23rd just in case you didn't know...)

What: Karaoke!! And other good times...

Drinks: BYOB- sorry guys, this is a no-budget party, not to mention you people drank a warehouse worth last year... Seriously, please bring a bottle of your favorite booze or wine or a six pack o beer (or your fave Snapple drink if you don't drink alcohol.)

Snacks: Some will be provided BUT if you feel like baking (Jesse Bellin), we all love treats!!

After Party: TBD (but you know there will be one!!)

I think that about covers it! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Looking forward to having a cup 'o holiday cheer with all of you!!

• 4 weeks later...

13-year-old girl arrested for alleged school bus assaults

PALMER –—A 13-year-old Sutton girl is being held in the Mat-Su Youth Facility after two boys said she sexually assaulted them on a school bus.

The boys, also 13, of Sutton, said the girl touched them over their clothing, Palmer Police Det. Kelly Turney said. Police went to Palmer Junior Middle School Jan. 9 to investigate and ended up arresting the girl.

Read More

13-year-old girl arrested for alleged school bus assaults

PALMER –—A 13-year-old Sutton girl is being held in the Mat-Su Youth Facility after two boys said she sexually assaulted them on a school bus.

The boys, also 13, of Sutton, said the girl touched them over their clothing, Palmer Police Det. Kelly Turney said. Police went to Palmer Junior Middle School Jan. 9 to investigate and ended up arresting the girl.

Read More

Guess those guys can cut their dicks off. They won't be needing them.

Hard to believe :mad2:

Spanish driver sues dead cyclist for damages after fatal crash

A Spanish driver who fatally collided with a cyclist is suing the dead youth's family 20,000 Euros (£14,830) for the damage the impact of his body did to his luxury car, a Spanish newspaper reported.

Read More

• 2 weeks later...

Dog-lead goths 'hounded off bus'

A goth who leads his girlfriend around with a dog lead and collar was stopped from getting on a bus amid fears for passenger safety, a bus firm confirmed.

Read More

post-9-1202248933_thumb.jpg

Rap Rap For Florida Man

Arrested for singing profane lyrics within earshot of children

FEBRUARY 5--A 19-year-old man was arrested Sunday night for singing the lyrics to a profane rap song as he walked on a Florida street. Christopher Holder was nabbed after a woman complained to police that her two children (ages five and 14) heard Holder repeatedly reciting the words "mother fucker," according to a Hernando County Sheriff's Office report, a copy of which you'll find here. When questioned by deputies, Holder "immediately began arguing that he did nothing wrong," and explained that he was merely covering a song by Louisiana rapper Lil' Boosie, whose most recent album, "Bad Azz," includes cuts like "My Nigga" and "Fuck You." But Holder, pictured in the below mug shot, added that he "agreed that he did not believe children needed to hear language such as that being hollered down the road." Holder was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.

Read More @ The Smoking Gun

Mom: Police Told Daughter To Stop Calling Before Murder-Suicide

DELAND, Fla. -- A Central Florida woman whose 17-year-old daughter was killed in a murder-suicide apparently committed by her ex-boyfriend said the teen was told by police to stop calling for help or she'd be arrested.

Read More

post-9-1203406060.jpg

Family Holds Vigil For Snowball Shooting Victim

A vigil was held late Monday night for a Philadelphia teenager who was shot and killed over an errant snowball.

Family and friends came together to remember a young man who was shot on the same day he was celebrating his 16th birthday.

Read More

:sad:

Sent home in shame, the British commandos who stripped naked for crass stunt in a foreign bar

Eight British Commandos have been flown home in disgrace for stripping naked and engaging in appalling behaviour in a Norwegian bar during an Arctic training exercise.

The men disgusted onlookers in the town of Harstad with a drunken game of "naked bar". After whipping off their clothes, they urinated on each other - splashing other customers and furniture - before slurring insults and abuse.

Read More

post-9-1204680365_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Teenage girl forced to swim with piranhas at circus

Police have closed down a circus in southern Italy after a terrified 19-year-old girl was forced to swim in a tank full of piranha fish while her younger sister endured the company of snakes and tarantulas.

Three men have been arrested and charged with holding the Bulgarian girls in slavery and breaching international human rights conventions.

Read More

• 2 weeks later...

Girls Attack, Film Teen's Beating

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Eight teenagers have been arrested after filming the beating of another teen and threatening to post the video on the Internet, sheriff's officials said.

...Lindsay's father said the teens' motivation for the attack was to produce a video that would become popular on YouTube, a video-sharing Web site. But the mother of one of the girls said that Lindsay had provoked the other teens by threatening and insulting them on MySpace, a social networking Web site.

Read More

Two Students Beat Up Girl At Southington High

A 14-year-old girl was beaten up in front of a crowd of other students at Southington High School on Monday by two female students who mistakenly believed she had reported an underage drinking party that led to their arrests last week.

All three involved are students at the school. Police said about 75 youths watched the beating. None intervened and a few students cheered on the two who instigated the attack, said police spokesman Sgt. Lowell DePalma.

Read More

• 4 weeks later...

6 Flags Bans Admission Entry Over Band TShirt

After getting our tickets, we headed for the entrance gates. I placed my wallet and cell phone in the basket on the other side of the metal detector and walked on through. No alarms went off, no armed security guards came running at me to take me down, but the woman manning the gate simply stood in front of me staring at my shirt.

Let me give you a visual. The shirt I was wearing was for Oh No! Oh My!, a local indie-pop band here in Austin. The art on the tee features two cartoon girls each taking a bite out of a cartoon kid. A joint thought bubble extends from each of the kid’s mouths, saying the band name, with Oh No! facing right side up and Oh My! upside down. There is some red droplets falling from the mouths of the eaters, which I suppose is blood. Either way, it is nowhere near as violent as it sounds and the design is clearly cartoonish and in no way resembles real life. Right, continuing with the story.

The woman, after what seemed like ages of staring at my shirt, said, “What’s that?” I informed her that it was for a band, and she replied with a simple “Mmmhmm.” I tried to walk past her but she stopped me, saying “If that’s what I think it is, I can’t let you into the park.” My heart sank. I had visions of missing out on all the roller coasters and fun that I had been looking forward to all week. Here’s where it gets Cops-esque. She calls over a security guard and tells him, “Look, they’re eating kids.” The guy doesn’t seem to want to make a call but eventually says that yes, it’s too offensive to be allowed into the park. As irritated and upset as I was, I nearly burst out laughing when the woman then said, “Plus, it says ‘My Ho’ on it.” I politely informed her that what she was reading was simply “Oh My” upside down, and asked her when her last eye exam had been performed