New CD finished Mastering Today

Ok - I just finished Mastering my new CD - Music from the Soundtrack in your Mind. I am hoping that it will be available within the next 2-3 weeks for download at audiolunchbox.com --search for Electroluddite.

The first piece The Awakening a very interesting piece indeed.

2nd piece Fractal Consciousness is an intense trance-like piece.

Lotus is a beautifully gorgeous piece.

and lastly is an intense Deep SPACE piece.

The most unique feature is that all sounds on this CD were created by me - I was the sound designer for all of the pieces including creating the beautiful Javanese Gong Sounds. Fractal Consciousness has 1 Redrum sound for the whole piece and that was the only 1 sound that I did not create!

each and everyone of my CD's represents a variety of genres.

Visit us at: http://www.electroluddite.com

I will be adding MP3's samples of all songs in the near Future. Just bought a new App that I will redesign the site and figure out how to add these MP3"s!

Thanks!

EL

Edited by DudeAsInCool

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the CD is finished and should be on line for downlaod within the next couple of weeks.

My new website is being built and will feature complete Cd info and also sample tracks of all pieces for mp3 download.

I bumped this as you asked. (I already have a wild Turkish piece called Latakia completed for my next CD.

thanks - EL

Electroluddite

www.electroluddite.com

the samples for the first 2 can be found at audiolunchbox.com - the link is on my website - search for electroluddite at AudioLunchbox - the new CD they are getting up asap -

I have been working 15 hrs aday getting a whole new website up and that will have samples of all pieces to download - but this takes time - I am sorry - I just worked 2 hrs to choose and edit and bounce and encde 4 tunes to mp3 - that's about 6 minutes plus of music - sorry

thanks - EL

I checked your stuff out at audiolunchbox. What I heard sounded pretty good :D . I am afraid that the clips were so short that I didn't really have a chance to get a good feel for the music. Let me know when you get your site up... and welcome to Beatking :)

I am sorry - I did the best i could - most samples out there at various places are 15-20 seconds, there are some samples on my site that are 1:15 seconds and even one that is 1:30 - You pay for the bandwidth and see - I thought I was genreous with the samples - No like - No buy!

Sorry! Most of the samples have a decent length to them....most are over 1 minute long!

Edited by ElectroLuddite

• 6 months later...