Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republi

Redneck4sure

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

Some really don't know what they are. What with elections coming

up, we should all decide.

Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans? The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock .45, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing!

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click..! ..(sounds of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Wife: "Nice grouping, honey! Were those your armor piercing rounds?"

Republican's Answer: BANG!

Democrat's like bangin' of a different sort - we're lovers not figthters. But why use all that ammo, when one stick of TNT will do? Speaking of which....

I'm driving down Olympic Blvd today in LA (the famed wide boulevard built in '36 for the runner's marathons) and they are doing construction. On the left side of the street, I notice an unattended shed on the sidewalk that is labled "Danger: TNT inside." Can you believe these idiots would actually announce that in this day in age? :rotfl:

Can you believe these idiots would actually announce that in this day in age? :rotfl:

Yup! It's the liberals again!!

The owner of the shed is not allowed to shoot someone stealing the tnt so he leaves it unattended. Only criminals are allowed to have guns.

The shed is label "tnt inside" cause the whiny ass liberals require it to be properly labeled in case a terrorist trys to steal it and accidentally sets off an explosion and injures himself, thereby initiating a lawsuit because he was not properly warned of the danger of stealing tnt.

:angry: