Want a free ipod?

mawsoccer

Follow these instructions to obtain your free ipod.

1. Click Here

2. Sign up

3. Complete an offer ( there are about 8 to choose from, some are

free trial things and others are cheap prices for other products.)

I have a couple other people I know of that have actually recieved

their ipod already from this site, so it does work.

oh shit,the free ipod shit has hit this forum to.i am really getting sick of seeing this crap spammed on every forum i go on.

Want us to close the thread TD?

:read this:

Dude, seriously.... this is pure spam. My email is full of this same free ipod crap daily. Do y'all delete threads ever?? You know I love this site and I don't know if you have deleted a thread or even closed one. An occasional spam here is not a problem for me.......I just ignore it.....like in my email. It does trash up your fine site however. What are your thoughts? (other admins/mods/members too)

Most spam isnt harmful, its more annoying than anything. In fact, sometimes its humorous. We are definitely aware of it - and we discuss each and every case. In this instance, I chose to ask the member who was offended if I should close it and am awaiting their response before taking action.... If you are also requesting that it be closed, so be it.

If you are also requesting that it be closed, so be it.

Not me man! I think some of the spam is funny too. As a bonafide redneck I am too stoopid to be offended. Some of it is annoying. I knew without looking it was spam and the only reason I clicked on this thread at all was to see tackdaddy's post. He has some cool posts.....especially in the hotties thread. :lol:

The only thing that bothered me at all about this spam was it obviously PURE spam from someone that registered here for the sole purpose of posting this piece of spam and no other reason. If someone has a few posts and one of them is spam I really don't mind at all......ever. This person has a grand total of 1 post. Spam.

You want me to cap 'em?? :blink:

It's been suggested that I get too excitable over spammers and their ilk, but I think trash like this makes the site look foolish. Or more foolish. Or something.

:bigsmile:

i'm not offended by it but it's obvious this guy joined just to post this ipod crap.it's your choice on what to do with it but every other forum i visit seems to get to many threads like this.i am a admin and a mod on a couple of sites and i always kill this type of stuff before it gets out of hand.this is just my opinion and it does'nt really matter if the thread stays or not but this guy will probally never contribute anything to this site other than this ipod spam.

What really irks me about this is that tackdaddy pops in for one measly post and wastes it whining about this spam. He could have made a quality post over in the hotties thread but NOOOOO he wasted it here! :reallymad:

edit: He's back!! maybe now we'll get a quality post!!! :lol:

Edited by Redneck4sure