Happy Friday 9/17/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

Umma

:o DAIC has gone to his annual toe fetishists convention in Florida this weekend and was unable to post this thread... I'm sure he'll have a lot of news about it when he gets back.

I have no plans whatsoever for this weekend but no doubt I'll end up walking a few miles somewhere.

How 'bout you?

:o DAIC has gone to his annual toe fetishists convention in Florida this weekend and was unable to post this thread...

I suspected that myself...but having it in hurricane alley isn't too bright. They should have it in Toeledo, Ohio or Lake Toeho, Nevada.

I'll be working again but the season is out so things are cooler now and I have more time for myself and friends. Perhaps I'll go to Athens this Sunday or Monday and spent some of the money I made this past months. I'll probably end up in some bar drinking and getting a drunk-driver ticket

Tomorrow I have a reunion...it's an all day event and I'm not so sure I want to go...still recovering from a birthday party on Wed. night...my liver is screaming. :o

This was a scene from 2 years ago at the same reunion...Don't get me wrong .. I love to see these people but thank God it's only once a year ;) :lol:

Whatever you people do...have fun. :D

post-59-1095437245.jpg

Let's see....

friday (today) I am working an Astros game

saturday I am working the long awaited Sting concert at the Woodlands Pavilion!! I expect this to be a great show! :)

sunday I am working something called "Heartbeats" (have no clue what that is) at the Toyota Center...

Looks like a busy weekend for me...

I'll spend most of the next 30 hours whining about how much work school already is. Then I suppose I'll continue working on it. ;)

Hope some of you have more fun.

---

I was wondering if the "Heartbeats" might not be a solo concert for Keith Richards. They'll have to monitor his heart through out the show, maybe they could work it around to providing the drum beats. Maybe his liver could play keyboard.

Well, it looks like I won't be going anywhere today because my mom is currently borrowing my car while hers is worked on, and tomorrow I should get it back so I'll be spending the morning/afternoon shopping for a gift for my grandmother's suprise party later that afternoon. Sunday I'll probably go to church and drive around because I'll have missed my baby.

I bet you have some beautiful places to ride up there.. are you near the Mediterranean? Any cool twisting scenic roads and what not?

all of Greece is near the Mediterranean :lol:

This country was made for the bikers that's why half the population owns a bike and uses it not for weekends only. We see it as everyday transportation

all of Greece is near the Mediterranean :lol:

This country was made for the bikers that's why half the population owns a bike and uses it not for weekends only. We see it as everyday transportation

yeah I know that :rolleyes: .. I meant do you live very close to the coast or more inland on the peninsula?

Bikes as everyday transportation.. sounds like my kind of place

:o DAIC has gone to his annual toe fetishists convention in Florida this weekend and was unable to post this thread... I'm sure he'll have a lot of news about it when he gets back.

I have no plans whatsoever for this weekend but no doubt I'll end up walking a few miles somewhere.

How 'bout you?

I can only pray that he's gone somewhere that innocent.

--

Here's what I mean. The day JFK was assassinated, federal agents moved in and arrested a number of men at the nearby railroad tracks. Some people hold the belief that the middle man in the photo I've posted below if Charles Harrelson, mob hitman and father to actor Woody Harrelson.

However, I want you to ignore the middle man and check out the man closest to the camera. Something about him.

post-59-1095559980.jpg

Convinced? If not, check out this carving that scientists found by pumping anfrared radiation and light into the walls in a cave in Newfoundland. It is believed to be a remnant of the viking arrival around 1000 AD.

I leave you to deal with this as you will.

post-59-1095560172.jpg