Only In Georgia

DudeAsInCool

Anti-Tank Missile Found At Georgia Home

POSTED: 8:06 pm EDT August 10, 2004

SAVANNAH, Ga. -- An anti-tank missile was found under the home of two men who recently were arrested while wandering on a gunnery range used by military helicopters.

http://www.local6.com/news/3640022/detail.html

Looks like JoeyZ has been hangin' with Redneck for way too long... :lol:

It is a shame. It seems a man can't even have anti-tank missles at home without someone complaining. I bet no one on his block drives a tank so why would they care if he had an anti-tank missle? :bigsmile:

I need to upgrade my arms cache. Last time I looked.......I was completely out of anti-tank and shoulder launched anti-aircraft missiles. :wha':

• 1 month later...

Red are you from GA?

Red are you from GA?

Born in Statesboro, Ga. and have lived in Savannah and several other places around the state. Mostly in the country. If I win the lottery in Tx, I will take the winnings and retire to Ga.

I know you have a newer flag due to political crap but I like this one.

:)

How long have you lived in Ga?

post-59-1096764907.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That's very cool Red. I have lived in Georgia for 23 years and looking forward to make an escape one of these days to Dude's neck of the woods. What do you like to do in Savannah?

No thanks......you sure you didn't hit your head when you crashed your crotch rocket?? :)

:lol:

That's very cool Red. I have lived in Georgia for 23 years and looking forward to make an escape one of these days to Dude's neck of the woods. What do you like to do in Savannah?

Wow! You have lived in Georgia your entire life. You lucky thang!! The gods have smiled upon you!!

"Oh, the whippoorwill roosts on the telephone pole

And the Georgia sun goes down.

Well, it's been a long time but I'm glad to say that I'm

Goin' back down to my home town."

Joe South - Don't It Make You Wanna Go Home

I could sing it for you but you can probably get a better version on the net somewhar. :) Don't forget to get you a copy of "Dixie" as well. It makes great background music while you clean your guns or reload ammo. :lol:

I lived in Chula Vista California (San Diego suburb) for a very short time in 1970. That is as close as I got to Dude's neck of the woods. When I left I was very careful not to leave anything behind because I NEVER intended to return. :lol:

I lived in Savannah a couple of times in the late 50's and early '60's. I last lived there in 1967 so I have no clue what there is to do there. I remember as a kid the big attraction was going to the beach and they have some neat historic stuff.

I lived in Gainsville when I was real small and Jenkinsburg for a while. I lived several yrs in the country half way between Atlanta and Columbus. We kinda moved around......makes it hard for the police to keep up I think. :o My brother graduated from U of Georgia and still lives in Woodbury. (30 something yrs now) I lived in Woodbury for a while, too. Nothing much there, just a country town. I liked it.

Have you always lived in the same place in Georgia or have you moved around the state? I'm sure there are lots of changes since I moved away in 1970.

Yup!!  I guess you could do her!! :lol:

but then I'd be cheatin on my sister... my aunt... I mean... mama... wouldn't be happy about that.... :lol:

:rofl:

What is it that makes women that way??? My sister used to hate it when she caught me cheatin' on her with my aunt or cousins......or sheep.

I've got an extra snot rocket you can have :P

so do i. (dunno how i missed this for two weeks or whatever. oh, wait) :P

Well unless you count surrounding counties I pretty much have lived in the same spot all my life. While I was in college I got to travel south towards Macon and such. I've only been to Savannah once but it'd be cool to go back and see the town. Whereabouts is Woodbury, GA? That's an interesting story Red. Personally, I hope I can travel the globe one of these days.

Woodbury is about half-way between Atlanta and Columbus on Ga. highway 85. (Not Interstate 85).

Ga. 85 was the highway between Atlanta and Columbus before I85 was built. During the late 60's I lived in the country on a farm located 11 miles north of woodbury right along side the highway.

I never wanted to go anywhere......and still don't........except maybe move back to Ga. Lots of people do want to travel around. I hope that one day soon your dream will come true and you get to see the entire planet. :)

Well......I'd still skip Californie. There is no reason to go there. :lol: