Right Now...

method77

I was working in the Mohave desert today and it was a balmy 108 F. When I came home to the beach it was 78 F. It actually felt cold. The desert is bitchin though as there is no humidity. The Colorado river that runs through lower AZ is the place to be. Floating bars and bikinis everywhere. ;)

The water is like 75F and the outside temp averages 115-120F in the summer. Add a lot of beer, jet skis and a wakeboat and all is good.

The water is like 75F and the outside temp averages 115-120F in the summer. Add a lot of beer, jet skis and a wakeboat and all is good.

I think I could bare the heat for a little bit of that action :bigsmile:

The Colorado river that runs through lower AZ is the place to be. Floating bars and bikinis everywhere. ;)

Mx: I have a friend who lives near Lake Havasu...I hear only good things about that place and she's shown some really awesome picks of her boat on the water and those floating bars. :Here's to you: I've always wanted to see the Red Rocks too...One day I'll get my ass over there. <_>

85 degrees and sunny in LA, with a seven day forecast of the same. 90+ degrees plus in the valley, 75-80 degrees at the beach.

26°C

Partly cloudy

FEELS LIKE 33°C

WIND SE 11 km/h

GUSTS

RELATIVE HUMIDITY 65%

DEWPOINT 19°C

PRESSURE 100.64 kPa

VISIBILITY 24 km

CEILING 25000 ft

The only reason I checked is that Enviroment Canada has put the city and a large tract of the surrounding area on Tornado alert for the next several hours,

I'm thinking I may be off the net for a bit later. According to the warning flashing along the bottom of the droning tv, we could recieve 70 to 100 ml (3-4 inches) in the next 2 hours. That'll be a flood if it happens.

Its a little hot during the day, but this is probably the most spectacular weather Ive seen for a stretch in LA for quite some time :bigsmile: