TIËSTO - 'Just Be'

method77

tiesto.jpgWith only five years on the international club scene under his belt, Tiesto has earned every possible accolade as a DJ. His second artist album 'Just Be' is the follow-up to his 2002 debut artist album 'In My Memory', and sees the pioneering DJ staying true to his club roots which have elevated him to superstar status worldwide. proving once again that he's a producer of the highest calibre in the electronic realm.

'Just Be' contains Tiesto's (born Tijs Verwest) current hands-in-the-air anthem 'Traffic' and the second single 'Love Comes Again' featuring vocals from Nettwerk label-mate Brian 'BT' Transeau.

Samples

Tracklist

01. Forever Today

02. Love Comes Again

03. Traffic

04. Sweet Mysery

05. Nyana

06. Ur

07. Walking On Clouds

08. A Tear In The Open

09. Just Be

10. Adagio For Strings

Buy it

I enjoyed a bit of his earlier work(s). I hope this release is just as good.

:psychofun:

It is, alot of the songs are really good and i think its some of the best stuff trance ive herd. I dont think there is a song on this albumn that i didnt like.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?