Gatecrasher Nottingham: Laidback Luke Friday 18th May

crasher

SUPERSTAR BOUDOIR with Laidback Luke

On Friday May 18th May, Laidback Luke will be making his Nottingham Debut, Launching our New Friday Night- SUPERSTAR BOUDOIR in the mainroom at Gatecrasher Loves Nottingham.

Recently, he’s worked with David Guetta, Diplo, A-Trak, Ste...ve Aoki and Lil Jon, and remixed everyone from Black Eyed Peas to Calvin Harris and from Christina Aquilera to Moby. He has recently sold out his own brand Super You & Me parties at Miami WMC and is set for another massive year in amnesia ibiza.

Main Room

Laidback Luke
Nathan Hadley
Dazz Norman
Gilly Jones

Arkade- Hosted by Going Dutch
Matt Klein
Dave Silcox
Paul Swain
Alexx James/Ski

Tunnel - Rnb
Stuart Dickson

Bed
Unique

For more Info visit www.gatecrasher.co.uk/tickets

• 2 weeks later...

You’ve started the year of with a band with new track “Speak Up” with Wynter Gordon, tell us about that?

With the success of my remix for Wynter Gordon's 'Dirty Talk', I figured I wanted to do a track of my own with her.
She's an amazing artist and an incredible person. 'Speak Up' is basically my sequal to 'Turbulence', coming with
that same rave vibe for the clubs but now coated with a vocal so it's a track you can sing along to as well.

And Trilogy ft Norman Doray & Arni Cost is out soon?

It has actually been out and released before 'Speak Up'. My new years resolution was to put out more tracks
then I did in 2011, and so far I've managed to do so! Much more on the way soon too, I'm on a roll this year!

Your track with Example last year was both a club and a chart smash. What was it like working with Example? Any plans to collaborate in the future?

He's incredible as well. A very ambitious guys with a master plan and the talent to back it up. It's very nice to work with him, I feel we have a similar vibe.
We have been collaborating again and I've done a track for his new album.

This year you remixed Madonna feat. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj "Give Me All Your Luvin" . Did Madonna approach you directly?

Yes, she actually did. It seems she works out with two personal trainers every morning and they always bring music. Whenever she heard
cool music played by them, my name would continously pop up so she reached out to me. I actually went to her house and talked to her about it.
At first hand it was to work with her on her album. It was quite hard for me to fit it in the schedule, so we only managed to do the remix.

These are three huge stars – any one else you’d like to remix for?

Madonna was definately one of my all time highlights. I'm currently talking to do Miike Snow, who I'm a big
fan of and I would love to do someone like Coldplay or Phoenix, my favorite band.

You are playing alongside Hardwell, Nicky Romero and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano – a full Dutch contingent, are the Dutch taking over the world?

Yeah I'm quite impressed by that! The Dutch have always been doing well, though it seems stronger than ever now. I'm happy our sound
is very much appreciated.

You play Gatecrasher along, are you looking forward to returning?

Absolutely, it's always a pleasure and I really enjoy the booth, the feel of the room and the crowd obviously.

What can we expect this time around?

It's set to be a massive night. As I never plan my sets, I haven't got a clue! I always go by the second, depending
on the crowd and the vibe. That's when you get the best result as a DJ. The only thing I can promise is
that I'll bring the energy and the fun. I always try to give my utmost best at every show. I do every show
as if it's my last one ever, like Sting used to say. It keeps the passion at it's best.

What do you have planned for Miami and Ibiza this year?

Miami was incredible again. My two own events, Super You&Me at Liv and the Mixmash Poolparty at National
were both sold out weeks in advance. I performed Ultra mainstage again and I got a lot of nice and good
reactions to my set there. I'll be back at Amnesia with my Super You&Me nights again in Ibiza. Very happy
to host another season. Roll on summer!

Any further releases planned for this year?

Absolutely! The single after 'Speak Up' is ready to go and it has more of a 'Barbara Streisand' kind of
edge to it this time. Very excited for my next clubbanger called '1234' featuring Chuckie and Martin Solveig.
We aired it live from Miami this year and the response has been incredible! I even had David Guetta call
me from Tokyo today to just say he thinks it's huge!

Check out the promo video ahead of Laidback Luke's performance at Gatecrasher Nottingham on Friday 18th May.

Want to enjoy a more luxurious night out?...Then why not book a private booth reserved for your party all night? Prices range from £200 per booth based on a group of 6 people or £300 for a VIP booth.

Booth packages include fast track VIP entry, a booth reserved for your party all night, waitress service to your table and a bottle of spirits with mixers or a bottle of champagne.

Contact us on 0844 845 2601 for more information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuGVfgxduw&feature=youtu.be

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The latest Gatecrasher podcast guest star's Michael Woods in the mix and an interview with the headliner himself, Laidback Luke!

(http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/episode-10-gatecrasher-podcast/id431696617?i=120705687)

Tickets are selling quickly for this event. To secure yours now, head over to gatecrasher.com/tickets