Dear slim this is kind of dim (response to kj-52 song)

Prime

Hey kj-52 your mind is stuck in high school, so your taking about all this religious bull shit hasn’t it acured to you that your sounding like a little as bitch, your writing to slim shady and in both you talk about his one and only baby, and you surprised when he doesn’t just open up and cry when all your doing taking the biggest human lie, look dude your all trying to be rude but it doesn’t work because you’re a faith man and this puts people minds somewhere beyond the faith fan, look ma message to you is get out of the rap game before you get made into the president puppet and get played with and become a muppet, I find your whole inspiration sick trying to lead confused people to worship Jesus crucifix, the whole of Christianity is a lie just like the cia covered up the death of diana and covered her up with the human batter, I’m sick of everything that the cults say they are trying to control every day look just fuck off stick to your own stuff, don’t spread all the hate, all this shit has started wars and left people without a cause, all these sick people should be proud they have just killed 100’s of crowd’s, look kj-52 you’ve got to get out before I cut your wrists and then give them a twist, after that is done I’m going to cast you out to the Pribil of Islands and then get your bible tear out the pages and then wipe them all over my ejaculation phases.

Chorus:

Hahah kj-52 how’s god doing ? Is he ok or are his migraine pain slipping off the page, look I know what your thinking why is a random guy starting beef with me, well let me tell you, I’ve come from the dark corners of hell and now I’m going to put you on my satanic spell, I’ll make go beyond what you believe make you cut people up and then deceive, I’m led by Satan himself I’m going to pass you over to him and then he’s going to put you on his shelf, once your up there you aint coming down you are never ever go to experience the earths ground, once you in hell and under the spell you will have to beg for mercy other wise your head will get fucked up with some mercury, I’ll inject that shit into your brain you will slowly start thinking your max pain, you will start going crazy and then again start beefing with shady, I’ll make you think that I’m god! You will be praising me I’ll make you get it on with some homosexual man sized baby, this is the future If I was you I would get a gun and learn how to shoot ya.

I’m writing this shit to stop people getting manipulated and following you pricks, this world fucked up and lead by corruption I’ve just heard on the news a man raping a girl and producing the fuckion, if I could find him I would tear off his limbs and give them to a beggar who is living in a bin, next I would cut out his heart and force feed it to a senile man, who is vacantly staring at blood stains on a ceiling fan, Me: its good for you it will give you power like they do in Africa so just devour! Senile man: uhhhhhh what, what mommy? Mommy? No I’m not your mommy but I have got some honey so quickly eat up sonny and don’t be funny, there the man goes slowly grabs the heart takes a bittt, ah this is nice, hes got bloody stains on his face, hey I say pace your self to your face, this is what I do I make people see another side of the truth, the truth of all the political parties how they are all following the Illuminati, I’m listening to david ike about satanic rituals how Halloween is something different something completely obscene, this is all to do with the Christian faith people don’t see that this is all just a fake, people don’t notice out of the public arena that these rituals are taking place and leaving without a trace, look at john bena ramsey she was killed because of these rituals these sick fucks took her life with a fucking knife, if I ever find the ones involved I’m going to get there arms break and them shake them, till there shouting with pain and I can see there going insane, next get there neck snap it crack it, its fluids inside going toxic its loose like a jack in the box set, then get their legs tie them to an old bed oddly shape them so that his partner hates them, cut the skin open fill the two with crickets, the two legs soon develop rickets.

Chorus:

Hahah kj-52 how’s god doing ? Is he ok or are his migraine pain slipping off the page, look I know what your thinking why is a random guy starting beef with me, well let me tell you, I’ve come from the dark corners of hell and now I’m going to put you on my satanic spell, I’ll make go beyond what you believe make you cut people up and then deceive, I’m led by Satan himself I’m going to pass you over to him and then he’s going to put you on his shelf, once your up there you aint coming down you are never ever go to experience the earths ground, once you in hell and under the spell you will have to beg for mercy other wise your head will get fucked up with some mercury, I’ll inject that shit into your brain you will slowly start thinking your max pain, you will start going crazy and then again start beefing with shady, I’ll make you think that I’m god! You will be praising me I’ll make you get it on with some homosexual man sized baby, this is the future If I was you I would get a gun and learn how to shoot ya.

See kj-52 your rep is no thret to shady, if I was you I would keep close to your baby, stop trying to hard and undercover the mask, this religious shit is coming out I would get out before shit really does start to sprout, the lies are slowly being told if I was you I would just accept and try to fold, as I say every day religion is a form of control just like any other and we all have to kill the mother, we as society have been lied to, kept in the dark confused and miss used, this is a message to everyone don’t trust shit question everything, heck be a complete bitch, today you can’t trust anyone some times not even your loved ones, but try to because at the end of the day they are the only ones who will help you, well its come for my end all I can say Is try and go round the right bends, don’t be miss lead or miss fed decide when you want to go to bed, well kj-52 all I have to say to you is lay off the fake do, its not going to work anymore just like teachers have no power for the evermore, so this world drowning me I might just fake suicide and take a vow with me.

(I vow to exterminate corruption and all religions).

please rate bad or good, all will be acepted