Wassup for the 8/7- 8/9/09 Weekend?

KiwiCoromandel

very quiet down here in little old NZ....the weather has improved....nice sunny days..first of spring?...here`s hoping after all the lousy winter we`ve had down here....time for plenty of posting on beatking...we missed last weekends Wassup....but we`ll let that slide because i can`t remember what i did last weekend... :lol:

post-193-1249688982_thumb.jpg

It's a reading weekend for me. My tennis partner just got out of the hospital, so I may visit him. Might see a movie and might head to the beach on Sunday.

Thanx for posting this, Kiwi B)

I didn't do anything memorable last weekend and I don't plan on doing anything this weekend. I can't read so that's out. I don't have any friends so there will be no visiting unless I descend upon an unsuspecting stranger. I could go out to the gun range. I haven't done that in a long time....maybe a couple of days. I could do something productive. I haven't done that in long time......maybe 6 months, but I don't want to rush into anything. I think I'll just sit.

I didn't do anything memorable last weekend and I don't plan on doing anything this weekend. I can't read so that's out. I don't have any friends so there will be no visiting unless I descend upon an unsuspecting stranger. I could go out to the gun range. I haven't done that in a long time....maybe a couple of days. I could do something productive. I haven't done that in long time......maybe 6 months, but I don't want to rush into anything. I think I'll just sit.

I've read your story b4: Waiting for Godot Redneck

how long did you wait? :lol:

My cousin brought a couple of his trailers over for me to fix the lights and brakes tomorrow. The lights can't be much but I really don't want to fix the brakes. His trailers are 20' and both of mine are 16'. Mine has better axles but I'd still like to beat him out of one of his 20' trailers just because of the length. He has a couple of 16' trailers already but he doesn't have a flatbed so he is trying to beat me out of my 16' flatbed. I guess it doesn't really matter since we have each other's stuff on the "I'll come get it anytime I want it" plan.

It's really a good plan for me since he has more stuff. :thumbsup:

Come to think of it, that's how I lost a 20' extension ladder. He came got it and ran over it with the track loader. You can't imagine how flat a 25k lb piece of equipment can mash an aluminum ladder. :lol:

He also has a 20' dump trailer, 24k lb lift with tandem dual wheels and a Dodge diesel one ton duallly that I can borrow to pull it. The more I think about it, I guess I need to get up in the morning and fix his brakes. :o

Never mind. Only Rainbowdemon would understand. :lol:

how long did you wait? :lol:

My cousin brought a couple of his trailers over for me to fix the lights and brakes tomorrow. The lights can't be much but I really don't want to fix the brakes. His trailers are 20' and both of mine are 16'. Mine has better axles but I'd still like to beat him out of one of his 20' trailers just because of the length. He has a couple of 16' trailers already but he doesn't have a flatbed so he is trying to beat me out of my 16' flatbed. I guess it doesn't really matter since we have each other's stuff on the "I'll come get it anytime I want it" plan.

It's really a good plan for me since he has more stuff. :thumbsup:

Come to think of it, that's how I lost a 20' extension ladder. He came got it and ran over it with the track loader. You can't imagine how flat a 25k lb piece of equipment can mash an aluminum ladder. :lol:

He also has a 20' dump trailer, 24k lb lift with tandem dual wheels and a Dodge diesel one ton duallly that I can borrow to pull it. The more I think about it, I guess I need to get up in the morning and fix his brakes. :o

Never mind. Only Rainbowdemon would understand. :lol:

i understand perfectly mate...your cousin has more stuff than you and you want it... :lol: :lol:

A friend has invited me to go to the Hollywood Bowl tonight for a Mozart concert. Here is a REVIEW of the show I will be attending.

choice one mate...sounds great...a moonlight drive to the hollywood bowl...

'KiwiCoromandel' date='Aug 14 2009, 01:10 AM' post='183459']

choice one mate...sounds great...a moonlight drive to the hollywood bowl...

More like back to back traffic on Sunset Blvd. for an hour :sad: But we left 10 minutes before the concert ended and beat the traffic by a moonlight mile

Good answer mate...and you thought the moonlight mile would never end...the road just went on and on... :lol::lol:

The Answer are an Northern Irish hard rock and blues-rock band. This cut is the single from the band's new album, "Everyday Demons", which was released earlier this year.

well it`s this weekend already....so we may as well carry on from last weekend....and ask you all wherever you are....what are you doing this weekend?

"Wassup for the 8/15 - 8/17/09 Weekend?

same old story here....rain, rain, rain...not much going on....going thru my music collection and refreshing it..and remembering a lot of it too...time to start posting on the "What are you listening to" thread... :lol:

post-193-1250392649_thumb.jpg

post-193-1250392774.gif

Saturday we went and freeloaded a meal and watched "Knowing" over at stepson's. Today my son and family freeloaded a meal from us. Granddaughter is 7 months old and she is lots of fun. She likes the weenie dogs and they like her. Cheap entertainment.