Idol runner-up admits, 'I'm gay'

American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert has told Rolling Stone magazine he is gay, answering a question that followed the singer for months since he gained millions of fans on the No. 1 US TV talent show.

read more: http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music...-admits-I-m-gay

source: Reuters

image: fair Use/photobucket: ADAM LAMBERT...."I`m Gay"

2vx3z0ojpg.gif

Idol runner-up admits, 'I'm gay'

I admit, I don't give a shit. I have never watched the show although I have passed by the tv and the wifey had it on. I wasn't going to download his shit for free so there was no danger of him losing the chance to sell me a cd.

Dusty Springfield was lesbian and she is one of my favorite artists. Then again, I can't think of gay guy performer that I really like. Maybe I like Dusty because as much as I like naked women, I just can't hold a grudge against a woman that likes 'em too. :lol:

I admit, I don't give a shit. I have never watched the show although I have passed by the tv and the wifey had it on. I wasn't going to download his shit for free so there was no danger of him losing the chance to sell me a cd.

Dusty Springfield was lesbian and she is one of my favorite artists. Then again, I can't think of gay guy performer that I really like. Maybe I like Dusty because as much as I like naked women, I just can't hold a grudge against a woman that likes 'em too. :lol:

you are quite right mate...sexuality doesn`t really matter when it comes to talent...if that was the case...rainbowdemon would have to find another band to favour, L.A would be a ghost town and i wouldn`t be a Prince fan...oh..and we would have missed out on some mighty fine music from janis joplin... :lol::lol:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...

Category:Gay musicians: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Gay_musicians

the list of gay musicians is very, very, very long...did i mention that there are a lot of gay musicians?...

...and then there are gay POP musicians too: http://rateyourmusic.com/list/M_Patton/gay_pop_musicians