Elite Force mindfunk remixes

tellurian

uaa017sleeve.gif

Elite Force - Mindfunkpsychedelic (Re:Vision 008) [uAA017]

OUT NOW :: Exclusively on Beatport

DIRECT LINK

With the mighty ‘Re:Vision’ series coming now to a close, one of Elite Force’s biggest singles to date ‘Mindfunkpsychedelic’ gets the re-rub treatment from an all-star cast of house heroes. Tom Real & Black Russian step up to the plate first, and deliver a bowel-bothering ripper of a mix, which slams with a FURY. Peaktime would be to understate the impact of this mix, and a number of crowds at Elite Force shows have been pushed over the edge in the past couple of months with this as their soundtrack. Next up, Zimbardo & Zigmund Slezak get locked & loaded and take us for a glitch-strewn adventure with a hard-edged jackin’ groove that punishes & pleasures in equal measures! Jesse Rose’s mixes originally came out on Adrift Recordings shortly before their sad demise, but despite the passing of several years since their first, brief appearance, they sound as fresh, vital and exciting as ever before, and we’re as excited as we were back in the day to be presenting them to you once more.

AUDIO SNIPPETS

Listen to : Mindfunkpsychedelic (Black Russian & Tom Real mix)

Listen to : Mindfunkpsychedelic (Zimbardo & Zigmund Slezak mix)

Listen to : Mindfunkpsychedelic (Jesse Rose)

DJ RESPONSES

"Funkstatik, Like both mixes! 5/5" [Calvertron]

"Love the Mix2. Thanks! 5/5" [Will Bailey (Twocker / Rudi Stakker)]

"Never heard Mix2 before so that's a nice treat! Jesse's Mix1 is still bangin'" [Lee Mortimer (Dubsided / Wearhouse)]

"Ah, hell yeah. this is the kinda shit that got me into house in the first place! awesome. :)" [The Bulgarian (Potty Mouth / Jack Union)]

"I like this one it's a little f@*ked up, yeah :-) just the way i like it." [Donald Glaude (Instereo)]

"Black Russian + Tom Real mix is proper peak night bidness. 5/5" [Dylan Rhymes (Lot49)]

"Z&Z are really back on form again with this one! Cheers!" [Dom Kane (MOS, Proton)]

"Cracking remixes there from Jesse, constant plays from us guaranteed! If only people still made music this good! :)" [Heavy Feet (Potty Mouth)]

"Awsome stuff. I will be putting Jesse's mixes back in my box / cd wallet for sure." [Daniel Carro (Hijack)]

"Jesse Rose mixes are nice and sexy, love it :)" [Chris (Stupid Fresh)]

"Lovin' both Jesse Rose versions here! Will play both every chance I get :) Thanks!" [Habersham (Lobotomy)]

"Turbo Charged tuna indeed, reckon the Black Russian/Tom Real mix will work in my sets nicely" [Cut La Roc (Various)]

"Zimbardo vs Zigmund slezak remix is at times simply brilliant! Will definitely be playing" [blende (Lot49)]

"Like the Black Russian & Tom Real mix" [Far Too Loud (Funkatech)]

"Black Russian and Tom's mix is freaking slamming.. proper pounding techno :) Zimbardo and Zigmund get the glitch on. Top release." [ben & Lex (Functional)]

"Tom Real/Black Russian remix is outstanding (no surprises really)!" [butter Party (U&A / Trickery Collective)]

"Liking the black russian and tom real mix - heavy!" [Dopamine (Title Fight)]

"I can imagine people going batshit mental to it in the right sweaty environment and having a good old knees up sing along." [Tomek (Napt - Funkatech)]

"Hot new mixes of one of my favorite EF tracks. Can't wait to play it!" [scott Kirkland (Crystal Method)]

Just one more from the Re:Vision series to come now - many thanks for the support on these releases,

sHack

beatport.jpg