Bruce Springsteen and The E-Street Band Will Headline 2009 Superbowl

The iNFL and NBC announced that the boss will be headlining the superbowl on Feb. 1 2009 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida.

Following in the footsteps of the Rolling Stones, U2, Paul McCartney, Prince and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Springsteen will have a captive audience of the biggest television event in the US.

Born In The USA

Born In The U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen

Tunnel of Love

Tunnel Of Love - Bruce Springsteen

Bruce is OK. I bet he puts on a pretty good show. I find it interesting that they are dragging up the old timers on a regular basis. I guess they figure that is their core audience.

....and they are the only ones that have any talent. :lol:

Bruce is OK. I bet he puts on a pretty good show. I find it interesting that they are dragging up the old timers on a regular basis. I guess they figure that is their core audience.

....and they are the only ones that have any talent. :lol:

The old timers are the only ones who can afford the tickets!

How old do you have to be before you can afford a ticket? I'm Jurassic and I can't afford a ticket. :sad:

A couple of grand old ... if you are lucky

Sounds like a plan.

My plan was to default and dare the mofos to repo their parts. :lol:

I feel ya. How about getting a loan from Washington Mutual?

I already called them. They said they are tapped out until some dumbass is foolish enough to give them a few billion. They told me to try them again next week.

:lol: Try Wachovia.

I just found out the bailout bill got voted down by the House. The Dow dropped 777 points today.

Now is a good time to buy stocks. In a few days they will have an alternate plan that passes and you will get those 700 points back. I think I am going to load up on stocks. I may make enough to pay for the titanium.

On the other hand, I may lose my ass, hair, hole and all the fixtures. :lol:

I just found out the bailout bill got voted down by the House. The Dow dropped 777 points today.

Now is a good time to buy stocks. In a few days they will have an alternate plan that passes and you will get those 700 points back. I think I am going to load up on stocks. I may make enough to pay for the titanium.

On the other hand, I may lose my ass, hair, hole and all the fixtures. :lol:

I think it will pass on Thursday or Friday. Bet on black then - See InTrade

post-9-1222733748_thumb.jpg