Ohio Leads Nation in Computer Crooks

Software Piracy Soaring in Buckeye State

WASHINGTON -- Did you download any software on your computer without paying for it first? An alarming new report released Wednesday shows Ohio leads the nation in software piracy. Twenty-seven percent of all software used in homes in our state was stolen. The industry says theft has cost Ohio $165,000,000 in sales tax revenue and countless tech and software jobs. And, as we discovered, the industry has offered a reward out for anyone who reports your theft.

:link:

There are a couple of videos too.

Wow. Turning neighbors against each other. Classic.

BTW, I loved Ohio when I went up there. The area was clean and the weather was nice. I got a few of those "wow, what's a mexican doing here" type looks, but nothing like I get in Texas. They were just a little surprised in Ohio. In Texas, they're sometimes the look of hate. Not a good feeling, but you get used to it. Ignorant people (not all Texans... just a minority).

Wow. Turning neighbors against each other. Classic.

BTW, I loved Ohio when I went up there. The area was clean and the weather was nice. I got a few of those "wow, what's a mexican doing here" type looks, but nothing like I get in Texas. They were just a little surprised in Ohio. In Texas, they're sometimes the look of hate. Not a good feeling, but you get used to it. Ignorant people (not all Texans... just a minority).

You won't have that problem in LA :lol:

:lol: Oh I hear lol ... I have friends out there who tell me the area is ALL mixed. Many people are from two different backgrounds and ethnicities. I'd love it. :smile:

The Mayor is Hispanic.