Gay Rappers?! Oh Me, Oh My!

DudeAsInCool

Gawker reports a "formerly closeted gay MTV music executive named Terrance Dean is about to release a book (Hiding In Hip Hop)—which has been anticipated for more than a year—that he says will out the gay rappers once and for all:

"From the testosterone of men striving to be on top and in control, to the "by any means necessary" bravado in an industry that thrives on power, homosexuality is a reality at nearly every level of Hip-Hop."

Intrigued by the very notion, The Passion of Weiss has posted the likely suspects, as well as betting odds on just who will be un-closeted, along with his incomparable wit:

"Whether the book is true or not, next month should prove very interesting. I’m willing to bet that at this very moment, there are a whole lot of rappers on the phone with their “Kosher” lawyers, preparing a mess of lawsuits and furious denunciations of Terrance Dean. Who they are, we’ll just have to wait and see. But based on rumors and speculation bandied about over the past decade, I’ve compiled a totally unscientific short-list to who might be named. I have absolutely no idea whether or not any of these rappers are gay, nor is there anything wrong with it if they are. If bu chance you find something deeply offensive, may I recommend getting a sense of humor. Hopefully, one better than my own."

Ja Rule 4 - 1

Little Wayne Even Odds

Dr. Dre 3-2

Read the Passion of Weiss's Guide To The Gay Rapper

Read More @ Gawker

post-9-1209174584_thumb.jpg