welcome to the lazy weekend

dirtystylus

I can't wait for today to be over! I need a solid weekend to just bum around and soak up some quality (eh...) TV time. Can't find anything special for tonight (maybe i'll just haveta go to the bar?) but Saturday there's this movie called The Murder of Princess Diana that's gonna be showing on Lifetime at I think 9 which I will surely be watching. I never really thought much about there being an conspiracy possible in her death so I'm pretty intrigued to see what happens with this. Anyone else got any recs for me to watch this weekend?

I can't wait for today to be over! I need a solid weekend to just bum around and soak up some quality (eh...) TV time. Can't find anything special for tonight (maybe i'll just haveta go to the bar?) but Saturday there's this movie called The Murder of Princess Diana that's gonna be showing on Lifetime at I think 9 which I will surely be watching. I never really thought much about there being an conspiracy possible in her death so I'm pretty intrigued to see what happens with this. Anyone else got any recs for me to watch this weekend?

I absolutely think that the royal family had diana murdered. I can't wait to watch this movie tomorrow night. Lifetime rules!

Doing nothing today, just got back from the doctors, that was fun :rolleyes: , tomorrow I am working an on sale and then nothing else for the day.

And on Sunday, are you ready for it?!! I am working the Wiggles for two shows!

but Saturday there's this movie called The Murder of Princess Diana that's gonna be showing on Lifetime

Turning into your mother?

This weekend was a blast. Went to a Local 28 picnic...my arm is still killing me from playing frisbee...oww

Went to see Superbad yesterday...I haven't laughed that HARD in a movie theater in years...it was very funny...loll :lol:

Hope all is well with everyone... :wub:

Went to see Superbad yesterday...I haven't laughed that HARD in a movie theater in years...it was very funny...loll :lol:

Watching it now - it is hilarious. It's even more hilarious with the audience laugh track-- i guess it was recorded in a theater :lol: