Guess what....

bmc

The other night Queens of the Stone age played in Duluth minnesota, i got tickets and me, my girlfriend, my brother, and one of my buddies went to the show. before the show the band was to appear on a local radio station, we camped outside the radio station for 3 hours and when they got on the air, we called in and my girlfriend talked to Josh Homme on the phone and he asked if we had ticktets, and we said we already did, so josh goes "Well ill just give you guys backstage passes". so then josh and joey came outside and we met them and talked to them about picking up the passes, i got them to sign my era vulgaris cd cover, the concert kicked ass, and we chatted with the band at the backstage afterparty too. the fucking best night of my life!

setlist

monsters in the parasol

burn the witch

misfit love

into the hallow

little sister

suture up your future

river in the road

i think i lost my headache

lost art of keeping a secret

3's and 7's

a song for the deaf

go with the flow

the fun machine took a shit and died

no one knows

Encore

sick, sick, sick

feel good hit of the summer

FUCK YEAH

Awesome bmc! I've been into QOTSA since they were Kyuss--Josh Homme is one evil mofo on the guitar. I got within about 40 feet of them at a show in Boston couple years ago, but my TREO takes such crappy pictures they aren't worth posting. Thanks!

Awesome bmc! I've been into QOTSA since they were Kyuss--Josh Homme is one evil mofo on the guitar. I got within about 40 feet of them at a show in Boston couple years ago, but my TREO takes such crappy pictures they aren't worth posting. Thanks!

yeah i was waiting for you to reply, fellow kyuss fan i still cant believe i actually met him and had a conversation

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that Matt... I am surprised to hear they aren't doing refunds--usually they are pretty good with their fans and making up missed shows and what-not. I would suspect the problem is more with the promoter in Korea than with the band.

In other news, QOTSA is coming to Providence, for the first time ever this October 10th, and in Boston October 12th. They never played in RI before, not even Kyuss. I'm so there.

Sorry to hear that Matt... I am surprised to hear they aren't doing refunds--usually they are pretty good with their fans and making up missed shows and what-not. I would suspect the problem is more with the promoter in Korea than with the band.

In other news, QOTSA is coming to Providence, for the first time ever this October 10th, and in Boston October 12th. They never played in RI before, not even Kyuss. I'm so there.

let us know how it goes