Jim Morrison is still dead...

i'm amazed anyone still cares...(then again, it doesn't take much; i'm amazed by those who still see Elvis or whomever). who really cares apart from rock historians and those who can profit from this like the dude who wrote the book? what, it took him over 30 years to struggle w/his conscience? or he thinks he's safe now cause certain people are dead? oh wait:

Bernett, a former journalist who now presents programmes on French national radio, says he has finally decided to break his silence despite risking prosecution for covering up the death in his club."I was 26 in 1971," he said. "Today, I'm past 60, and want to get rid of my heavy load. At least everything is now out there to be discussed. I've said what I have to say."

apart from 'buy my book!' anyway, just like w/Brian Jones and JFK, i don't think we'll ever know the truth (the real truth).

i'm amazed anyone still cares...(then again, it doesn't take much; i'm amazed by those who still see Elvis or whomever). who really cares apart from rock historians and those who can profit from this like the dude who wrote the book? what, it took him over 30 years to struggle w/his conscience? or he thinks he's safe now cause certain people are dead? oh wait:

apart from 'buy my book!' anyway, just like w/Brian Jones and JFK, i don't think we'll ever know the truth (the real truth).

Bernett, a former journalist who now presents programmes on French national radio, says he has finally decided to break his silence despite risking prosecution for covering up the death in his club."I was 26 in 1971," he said. "Today, I'm past 60, and want to get rid of my heavy load. At least everything is now out there to be discussed. I've said what I have to say."

Well said, Slum

thank you, dude. totally off-topic: i deleted my reply when i saw it came out twice and somehow it ended up as a topic in the shithole, i find this hilarious (but really, not only is BK very slow for me today, it seems when i click on whatever something strange happens (and i couldn't even delete the 'shithole' topic).

thank you, dude. totally off-topic: i deleted my reply when i saw it came out twice and somehow it ended up as a topic in the shithole, i find this hilarious (but really, not only is BK very slow for me today, it seems when i click on whatever something strange happens (and i couldn't even delete the 'shithole' topic).

the boards are acting strangely tonight--i have notified our server people. but...i saw your double post and deleted one as you were deleting the other, which meant your post was gone!!!!--so i had to go into the shithole and merge it back so your original post was still there--i bet you thought you had lost your mind for a second when you went into the shithole, and your post disappeared in front of your eyes...again :lol:

shithole shenanigans, Dude-style :lol:

gotta keep things lively :)

Questions still remain about Kurt Cobain's death - someone at Digg posted this