BRITNEY attempted SUICIDE - report

A British newspaper claims that Britney Spears has attempted to hang herself with a sheet, scrawled the number 666 across her skull and claimed to be the Antichrist since entering rehab.

The News of the World reports an unnamed friend as saying "Last Saturday she said she had the number 666 written onto her bald head. She was crying, and shouting, 'I am the Antichrist!'

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do. Then she started screaming, 'I'm a fake! I'm a fake!' It must have been really frightening.

"When she tried to hang herself it was more a cry for help," the source said.

The paper also quotes another "pal" as saying her recent bizarre behaviour has been caused by use of crystal methamphetamine, a drug that can induce delusions and paranoia.

It claims the pop star had earlier threatened to overdose on paracetamol if her estranged husband Kevin Federline was granted custody of their two children.

"Britney held up two bottles of Tylenol and shouted, 'I'm gonna do this, this is it! I'm through with the whole f***ing circus'."

Ironically, it is Federline who is credited with helping the star through her difficult time.

"Kevin has been a real tower of strength for her and she has finally decided to give their marriage another shot," said a source "close to Britney".

"She thought things were over between her and Kevin after his wild partying and gambling.

"She felt he had deserted her and left her to bring up their two children on her own.

"She never even dreamed she would take him back.

"But Kevin's like a different man now. He's never been so caring before, and is really worried about Britney.

"He's been Britney's rock during her difficult time, and she wants to give him another chance.

"This week she even asked if she could have a night away from the Promises Clinic with Kevin. She's still waiting to hear if they will give her a pass so that they can go out for a romantic meal together.

"Kevin has also taken their two little boys to see their mum in rehab."

source:reuters/SMH

image:reuters:MARK OF THE BEAST....BRITNEY SPEARS allegedly scrawled 666 across her BALD HEAD and attempted SUICIDE while undergoing REHAB, the News of the World has reported...

post-193-1173483393_thumb.jpg

*yawn*

a world w/o britney would be a world w/one less stupid, bland, bullshit attention-whore.

OMG! we agree on something! :wub:

i know! and i'm so pleased about it :lol:

The story is looking like fiction if you read around.

I was impressed with this news piece though:

But what nobody could have guessed at in a million years is just how mental Britney Spears' suicide attempt would be. Perhaps realising that something spectacular would be needed to top her previous zany exploits, Britney Spears reportedly scrawled the number 666 on top of her bald head, ran around her rehab centre screaming "I am the Antichrist!" and then tried to hang herself with a bed sheet, before seeing the error of her ways and possibly deciding to get back with Kevin Federline for some reason. Of course, we should have seen this coming - in her song Oops I Did It Again, you can clearly hear Britney Spears sing "Oops I did it again/ I painted spooky numbers on my shiny head, loudly proclaimed myself to be the human embodiment of the universe's evil in front of some drug addicts and then tried to do myself in with some bedding/ Oh baby baby."

There is nothing wrong with having constantly fucked up thinking but when it gets so fucked up that you agree with me then you may want to consider professional help or better drugs. :lol:

done that and am doing the better drugs as we speak. nyah. :)