James Cameron Claims He's Found Jesus's Tomb In New Documentary

DudeAsInCool

Brace yourself. James Cameron, the man who brought you 'The Titanic' is back with another blockbuster. This time, the ship he's sinking is Christianity.

In a new documentary, Producer Cameron and his director, Simcha Jacobovici, make the starting claim that Jesus wasn't resurrected --the cornerstone of Christian faith-- and that his burial cave was discovered near Jerusalem. And, get this, Jesus sired a son with Mary Magdelene.

Read More

NEW YORK — Filmmakers and researchers on Monday unveiled two ancient stone boxes they said may have once contained the remains of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, but several scholars derided the claims made in a new documentary as unfounded and contradictory to basic Christian beliefs.

"The Lost Tomb of Jesus," produced by Oscar-winning director James Cameron and scheduled to air March 4 on the Discovery Channel, argues that 10 small caskets discovered in 1980 in a Jerusalem suburb may have held the bones of Jesus and his family.

One of the caskets even bears the title, "Judah, son of Jesus," hinting that Jesus may have had a son, according to the film.

Read More

post-9-1172521374.jpg

post-9-1172521384_thumb.jpg

post-9-1172521912_thumb.jpg

Scholars, Clergymen Criticize New Documentary on Alleged Tomb of Jesus Christ

JERUSALEM — Archaeologists and clergymen in the Holy Land derided claims in a new documentary produced by the Oscar-winning director James Cameron that contradict major Christian tenets.

Read More

so basically he also claims that Jesus was for real.

Same shit, different day

Jesus was real - I think he was a cult spiritual figure in his day, who was well-intentioned.

Method believes in Sparta, not Jesus. But I've found something better than sweet Jesus. DAIC asked Nicole Kidman to be my Myspace Friend and not only did she accept, she send me a sweet note - it's short, but hey... :lol:

post-9-1172576130_thumb.jpg

Method believes in Sparta, not Jesus. But I've found something better than sweet Jesus. DAIC asked Nicole Kidman to be my Myspace Friend and not only did she accept, she send me a sweet note - it's short, but hey... :lol:

Here's a shot of Dude as he asks....

post-25-1172588037_thumb.jpg

I read that exact article in the paper yesterday.

No one really disputes if Jesus lived or not anymore. This argument is more about if he had any remains. It's pissing off the Church because they believed Jesus was resurrected and floated on up to Heaven. According to them there shouldn’t be any bones. Not to mention the implication that he had a son.

Two things to note in the article: 1) Ancient texts are difficult to decipher; there's a chance they could have read the names wrong. 2) Very common names at the time.

One thing I find hilarious is that a couple of those articles say shit like "James Cameron discovered the remains of Jesus". He's a producer, not an archeologist. The remains were discovered in the 80s and this isn't the first documentary on the subject. The man works in the entertainment business for Christ sakes (no pun intended). It's his job to create stories and get big reactions. And all these puppets are going for it.

The documentary claims that the tombs of Jesus, Mary, Mary Magdalene and a supposed son of Jesus —Judah— have been found, thus making the Bible and two thousand years of history a lie.

According to the Discovery Channel's documentary "The Lost Tomb of Jesus" airing Sunday, March 4, the bones of Jesus-- buried with His family -- have been found. In addition, the documentary says that Mary Magdalene and Jesus might have had a son named Judah.

Read More

More Info

More Still