Dizzy Wright & Marlon Craft Trade Bars On "Devil In Disguise"

Amber

2020 was a busy year for Dizzy Wright. The rapper maintained a prolific output with the release of Blaze With Us 2 alongside Demrick as well as his own solo project My Hustle Unmatched. And in between those projects, he was busy dropping tons of singles and stand-out features. But now that we're in a new year, he's making sure to set the tone for what he has in store. The rapper recently reconnected with Marlon Craft for their new collab, "Devil In Disguise." The pair tackle a hypnotizing soul sample and crispy drums as they pack each bar with tight-flows and sharp lyricism.

Marlon Craft's appearance on "Devil In Disguise" arrives shortly after he dropped off his latest solo track, "At The Door."

Peep their new collab below.

Quotable Lyrics
I might be the illest since 2020 me
Stay a loner 'cause the devil loves company
Y'all wait for leaves to fall from the money tree
I'm watching seeds that I planted grow right in front of me

jr_r5zv5d-4

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?