Primer On How To Become A Hoodlum

DudeAsInCool

Crime 101: YouTube's How-To Guide to Delinquency

A simple search Wednesday of "How To" videos on YouTube not only turned up helpful tips for household repairs, but also offered step-by-step instructions for breaking into that house, stealing the car, driving off without paying for gas, and even scamming a Big Mac.

The popular Web site — owned by Google — and known for offering fun viral videos of everything from cats napping to extreme viewer idiocy now is catching flack for allowing instructional videos that show in detail how to pull off a crime.

Source: Fox News

I hear they even have videos about music downloading :o

cough

Would one of you that lives outside Canada pm me? After viewing a few vids I decided this looks cool enough and want to try it. I can get tools for a reasonable price and I'm too lazy to attempt making any so I need to ship them somewhere and Canada is the one place they won't ship.

{once they got to your house I'd just have you forward them to me shipping COD}

Aww, damn. To prevent theft they won't allow seperate billing and shipping.

So anyone one that's willing to help would have to splash out almost 11 dollars U.S. and get reimbursed through paypal.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now