Did John Lennon Have A Secret Affair?

method77

johnlennon.jpgIt has emerged that John Lennon allegedly had an affair with female pop star Alma Cogan while he was married to his first wife.

On the fortieth anniversary of Cogan’s death at the age of just 34, her sister Sandra has made the startling revelation.

Sandra Cohen told the Daily Mail: "'I knew about Alma and John, of course, but it was something no one admitted because John was married.

“We had a very strict Jewish upbringing and my mother would never have approved of a relationship between Alma and a married man.'"

John Lennon was married to Cynthia at the time, the mother of Julian.

Alma Cogan died of cancer in 1966.

i love(d) John Lennon but does anyone give a shit about this apart from the dead chick's sister or whatever?

:lol: good one, Dude. actually, it wasn't such a secret, not even back then.

It's just smut. Who cares? Those that like the National Enquirer?

It's funny though. If you bring up Michael Jackson's name, saying he had a love affair with a monkey and people care about that. Nonetheless, I liked both Michael and John's music. Does it really matter about their personal lives? I don't think so.

Edited by sirspamalot

It's just smut. Who cares? Those that like the National Enquirer?

It's funny though. If you bring up Michael Jackson's name, saying he had a love affair with a monkey and people care about that. Nonetheless, I liked both Michael and John's music. Does it really matter about their personal lives? I don't think so.

Well said, SirSpam. Spoken like a true courtesan

In Michael's case, it might matter. If the allegations of child molestation were true, then it matters a great deal!!

Depends on the lyrics....I still like some of his stuff, particularly whatever Quincy Jones produced

Well said, SirSpam. Spoken like a true courtesan

a true what? :lol:

johnlennon.jpgIt has emerged that John Lennon allegedly had an affair with female pop star Alma Cogan while he was married to his first wife.

On the fortieth anniversary of Cogan’s death at the age of just 34, her sister Sandra has made the startling revelation.

Sandra Cohen told the Daily Mail: "'I knew about Alma and John, of course, but it was something no one admitted because John was married.

“We had a very strict Jewish upbringing and my mother would never have approved of a relationship between Alma and a married man.'"

John Lennon was married to Cynthia at the time, the mother of Julian.

Alma Cogan died of cancer in 1966.

Does it really matter after so long time ago, shame to the people they did mention this,

by the way i am 31 years married and it was on 31-10-2006 :P :P :P and my wife too on the same day :blush: :D :D :D :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by DUTCH-ONLINE

In Michael's case, it might matter. If the allegations of child molestation were true, then it matters a great deal!!

I am certainly against child abuse in any form, but what has any of that got to do with his music or talent as a performer?

You like Queen, Freddie was gay, but does that have anything to do with their talent or music. NO! So you tell me what is the difference here?

I am certainly against child abuse in any form, but what has any of that got to do with his music or talent as a performer?

You like Queen, Freddie was gay, but does that have anything to do with their talent or music. NO! So you tell me what is the difference here?

The main point here was the personal lives of celebrities. For the most part, I believe they should stay personal. Except in the case of illegal activity. I wasn't especifically singling anyone out.

Thank you mister Dude, that's two popcorns at $4.50 each. Hope you enjoy the movie...

And here's a LOT about May Pang, the woman John Lennon did have an affair with during the weird Yoko years: http://maypang.com/daytrippin.html

The popcorn is more expensive than the movie...

Now I know more about John Lennon's life with May than I wanted to :lol: