George Michael Smokes Pot On TV!

GEORGE Michael has disclosed that cannabis keeps him "sane and happy" - while admitting it can be a "terrible, terrible drug".

The 43-year-old singer launched into an extraordinary defence of his habit in the ITV1 interview in which he openly smoked a joint before the cameras.

Read more at the Mirror

post-9-1161361691.jpg

The 43-year-old singer launched into an extraordinary defence of his habit in the ITV1 interview in which he openly smoked a joint before the cameras.

15 minutes later officers found him slumped over at the microphone.

big whoop. i can do that, lol

GEORGE Michael has disclosed that cannabis keeps him "sane and happy"

just saw this...totally true (whomever this dude is)

Singer George Michael has said marijuana helps inspire him but admits it can be a "terrible drug".

In an interview with ITV, during which he openly smokes a cannabis joint, he said: "This stuff keeps me sane and happy. I couldn't write without it. I'd say it's a great drug - but obviously it's not very healthy."

He added: "It's very good for creative people. But it can be a terrible, terrible drug."

The 43-year-old pop superstar admits cannabis has dampened his ambition but is the only drug he doesn't regret taking.

Michael said: "You must have achieved most of your ambitions before you try it because it chills you out and you lose your ambition.

"There's not another drug in life that I'm glad I took but grass. I think my life might be somewhere else if I'd chosen another avenue.

The openly gay singer also confessed to being "sexually frustrated for years" as he struggled to conceal his homosexuality.

He also talked about his crash with two parked cars, being found slumped at the wheel of his car and being caught 'cruising' for gay sex on Hampstead Heath, in London.

Michael, who lives with his long-term partner Kenny Goss, said: "The public think I'm a man on the brink of a breakdown because I fell asleep in my car, hit a parked car and I cruise as a gay man. But I feel good, I live in the house of my dreams with the man of my dreams."

source:Bang! Showbiz

image:www.dailymail.co.uk:GEORGE MICHAEL..The former Wham singer lights up a joint during a TV interview...

post-193-1161566079.jpg