Embarrassed Tara Reid fixes boob job

Actress Tara Reid, whose botched breast surgery made her a Hollywood laughing-stock two years ago, underwent additional surgery to repair the damage, according to a report in Us Weekly.

In an interview released on Wednesday, the American Pie actress told the magazine she had surgery last month to reduce the scarring on her breasts and to even out her stomach after cosmetic surgery in 2004.

Reid unwittingly exposed the disastrous results when she posed for pictures at a November 2004 party and her dress strap fell down.

"I was on websites as having the ugliest boob job in the world. I was devastated," Reid, 30, told the magazine.

Reid said the surgery hurt her professionally and personally.

"Guys I was dating would be like, 'What's wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.' So embarrassing, I mean, you definitely had to turn off the lights. And then there was my stomach."

Reid said she had liposuction on her stomach at the same time because she wanted "a six pack."

"But it went all wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."

She told Us Weekly it took her two years to regain her confidence and trust another cosmetic surgeon to sort out the problems.

"I couldn't wear a bikini. I lost a lot of work. I lost my confidence," she said. "This was a nightmare I lived through."

source:Reuters

image:Reuters:UNDER REPAIRS....Actress Tara Reid has undergone further surgery to repair the botched boob job that made her a Hollywood laughing-stock.

post-193-1160647179_thumb.jpg

So we are made to believe that Tara Reid was devastated from website comments that she had the world's worst boob-job?

What about the far more populous comments that she's a talentless whore? She didn't mind those so much?

"I couldn't wear a bikini. I lost a lot of work.

Remember you heard it here. The reason people didn't cast Tara Reid was simply her nasty boobs. Now that they are fixed you can expect her to be cast left and right. Perhaps a remake of Barb Wire is in the mix.

I couldn't wear a bikini. I lost a lot of work.

I know how she feels. I can't wear a bikini either and I haven't had a boob job. :lol:

Yeah, she's gross but I wouldn't let that stop me. I have a thing for gross talentless whores with the world's worst boob job. :wub:

i loved her in lebowski before her boob job. now i think she's an asshole.

'i'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars. Brant can't watch or he'll have to pay a hundred.' :lol: