380 Ways To Freak Out Your Roommate

DudeAsInCool

Fark posted a link to this useful list - here is a sampling :lol:

Smoke jimson weed. Do whatever comes naturally.

Switch the sheets on your beds while s/he is at class.

Twitch a lot.

Pretend to talk while pretending to be asleep.

Steal a fishtank. Fill it with beer and dump sardines in it. Talk to them.

Become a subgenius.

Inject his/her Twinkies with a mixture of Dexatrim and MSG.

Learn to levitate. While your roommate is looking away, float up out of your seat. When s/he turns to look, fall back down and grin.

Speak in tongues.

Move your roommate's personal effects around. Start subtly. Gradually work up to big things, and eventually glue everything s/he owns to the ceiling.

Walk and talk backwards.

Spend all your money on Jolt Cola. Drink it all. Stack the cans in the middle of your room. Number them.

Spend all your money on Transformers. Play with them at night. If your roommate says anything, tell him/her with a straight face, "They're more than meets the eye."

Recite entire movie scripts (e.g. "The Road Warrior," "Repo Man, "Casablanca,") almost inaudibly.

Kill roaches with a monkey wrench while playing Wagnerian Arias on a kazoo. If your roommate complains, explain that it is for your performance art class (or hit him/her with the wrench).

Source

• 2 years later...

"...I assured him he was a stupid fuckhead."

Poor guy. Extreme measures. More patience than I, though.

I would have shot him the first time he shite anywhere other than the toilet.

Great read (poor bastard).

I've just got into a downward spiral with one of my flatmates.

I got up in th night for a drink. I went to the kitchen and had it with all the lights off. Just as I was about to leave, I heard him coming towards the kitchen. I did the obvious thing and hid. When I jumped out at him he screamed loudly enough to wake up the whole street. I thought it was a bit of a laugh, but he thought otherwise.

Next day, I was quietly watching TV when he sneaked up behind me and blasted an air horn a few inches from my ear. I swore very loudly and lost about ten years of my life.

This was clearly out of proportion to my little "boo!"

A few days later, he went outside. I called him from a window above and poured water onto him. He revenged that by pouring HOT water onto MY FACE while I was laying on the settee!

Anyone with revenge ideas that are painful but wont involve A&E, feel free to respond below!

You might try this:

Watch More Videos       Uploaded by www.bebo.com/-slow-it-

All right, that may be a little drastic, but Mr. Boo offered it up. This seems like just what you need to do

Roommate Revenge Buttered Floor - Watch more free videos

Here are 15 Alternative Practical Jokes

Make him sit through a pointless three and a half minute video? Or eat him?

EDIT: Much closer to the mark, thanks Mr. Boo. However, I have 3 other house mates who would be at risk of slipping on the butter first.

The lion thing was labeled as "The Best Revenge Ever"

You could warn the others about the butter :lol:

The Yahoo tips seemed fun, particularly these:

13. Place a singles ad with his phone number in newspapers and websites...

14. Subscribe your enemy to every form of junk mail you can lay your hands on, the more embarrassing the better... (e.g. sex toys, etc)

Here's a couple pranks I have pulled:

Have a friend disguise themselves as an attorney--tell them your friend's car make. Then have the phony atty your friend about the hit and run accident he caused ...

I had another friend who worked in the same complex as me in Century City. I saw him whistling at some hot babes. I had my same woman friend call pretending she was the building manager, and that there were complaints he was sexually harassing some of the females in the complex. Both of the prank victims freaked out - worked like a charm :lol: