Is there something you would love to do

moonglow

Is there something you have never done that you Really want to do? like climbing Mt. Everest or swimming with the sharks or anything???????

Edited by moonglow

I'd like to win the lottery. Does that count?

I'd like to see the lands of antiquity. Maybe a threesome with the Olsen Twins.

1. Take a Mediterranean cruise that starts in Cadiz, ends in Istanbul, and stops everywhere cool in bettween.

2. Go on a Mayan archaeological dig.

3. become World Emperor. Rule the Earth as a benevolent despot. Put all world's assholes in Domes on the Moon, creating a global asshole-free paradise for the rest of us.

As of right now... I'd have to say I would like to go skydiving, climb Mount Everest and K-2, etc. Pretty much just thrilling things that excite me. I would like to visit every country of the world before I die.

I'm sure in a few years, I'll change and want to do other things, but this is it as of right now.

I would love to go to Tibet, would love to see Mt. Everest, would love to spend aome quality time in Ireland, Scotland and New Zealand and would love to base jump

I'd love to go back to England and visit the parts I didn't get to see the last time.

Travel, if I could afford it, that's what I'd do. And take lots of pictures.

I want to get my ass in shape again.

I want to sing in front of a live audience again.

I want to go back to school and learn sculpting.

I want to learn how to play the violin.

I want to visit Ireland, Italy and Spain.

I want a house on the water.

IN THAT ORDER.

O yeah and what CTC said...#3. :thumbsup: