Doveman/David Thomas Broughton

Salon's Audiofile critic Thomas Bartlett has a band called Dove and they are touring the states with David Thomas Broughton. We've emailed each other a couple times to discuss music, and if you have checked out Salon.com, they always have interesting music downloads for free on a daily basis.

Salon.com/Audiofile

I've posted a cut off of Doveman's new album, 'Happy', which is quite good. And you can check out a few more samples of his and David Thomas Broughton's work below

DoveMan Music

Here's the tour - I plan on seeing them in LA:

june 7: the green room, montreal QB

june 8: pa's lounge, boston CT

june 9: gallery tk, northampton MA

june 11: joe's pub, new york NY

june 12: the red and the black, washington, DC

june 14: subterranean, chicago IL

june 15: vaudeville mews, des moines IA

june 17: missoula, MT

june 18: clarkston, WA (w/ the robot ate me)

june 19: towne lounge, portland OR (w/ the robot ate me)

june 20: café du nord, san francisco CA

june 21: tangier, los angeles CA

june 22: solar culture, tucson AZ

june 23: modified, phoenix AZ

june 27: tonic, new york NY

The band is on a shoestring budget and looking for places to stay in chicago, DC, tucson, and phoenix. and we're looking for any show possibilities (house concerts, whatever) the 23rd in phoenix and the 27th back in new york. If you an lend a hand, contact Thomas at:

Website

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now