Wassup For the Weekend - 05/12/05

DudeAsInCool

With Spring clicking in to full gear, my plan is to do some cycling this weekend. Other than that, I have to take the car in to the shop this weekend for some routine maintenance... Whataboutyou?

I get to have more torture tonight at work.....get to work the second show for BARNEY!! And I get to suffer through the whole show again (first show was last night)!! Cause my boss said that all the moms working the show would enjoy it so he put all the ladies on the floor.........I'M NOT A MOM!!

Saturday I am working a graduation and I am off on Sunday.

Fleeing this godforesaken town forever (til I come back to move my stuff back home). After last night, I'm definitely thrilled to pieces that I'm done with school.

My friends back home aren't self-centered assholes and the guys respect me.

howdy one and all...back on bk after a long absence...nice to see you all after so long...the site is looking very cool.....it`s a quiet winter weekend down here in little old nz...i`ll kick back, convert a pile of dvds i`ve got here to xvid..and i`ll watch them all between posting on beatking....life is good.... :)

post-193-1147467668_thumb.jpg

I'd respect ya tater. Even.. you know.. after.

--

Kiwi

DAMN! it's good to see you. It's been a day or two.

I'm going to spend the weekend until the kids get here Sunday playing video games and getting drunk. What could be better?

thanks for the kind words guys...as i said to dudeasincool this morning.....after a very, very busy last year its time to sit back and reflect upon the 56 years that i`ve somehow managed to clock up....and what better place to do that than beatking??...... :) :)

howdy one and all...back on bk after a long absence...nice to see you all after so long...the site is looking very cool.....it`s a quiet winter weekend down here in little old nz...i`ll kick back, convert a pile of dvds i`ve got here to xvid..and i`ll watch them all betweeen posting on beatking....life is good.... :)

Time to break out some herb and celebrate your return :)

Working 11 hour shifts this weekend at the museum cause some EU culture ministers are visiting and having some celebrations and all that shit. I have to be well dressed and shaved. Sucks although I have the PC to keep me company.

After all that, the bar. Nice.

Working 11 hour shifts this weekend at the museum cause some EU culture ministers are visiting and having some celebrations and all that shit. I have to be well dressed and shaved. Sucks although I have the PC to keep me company.

After all that, the bar. Nice.

.....that`s globalisation for ya method...my sympathies on kicking back and counting that large pile of eurodollars after the night is over..... :) :)

post-193-1147561738_thumb.jpg

i`m on that dude...we`re showcasing the finest "beatking bud" down here this weekend....... :)

Excellent - this tune then, seems most appropriate

Source

nice mate..ain`t life grand.... :)

Well, today was a good day. I found a car mechanic who has the same car as I do :) It took me over a year to find a Mercedes mechanic who I could trust - lucky for me - the other people wanted me to do all kinds of unnecessary work, but somehow I wasn't buying... :)

Well, today was a good day. I found a car mechanic who has the same car as I do :) It took me over a year to find a Mercedes mechanic who I could trust - lucky for me - the other people wanted me to do all kinds of unnecessary work, but somehow I wasn't buying... :)

i just lost my aint life grand post..must have accidentally deleted it...mercedes man eh..i`m a bmw driver...we had the same thing with mechanics but we`ve got a good one here in town who just does european cars...still pricey though..$400 (NZ) for an oil and oil filter change, tappet set and transmission fluid change.....and then another $400 (NZ) for govt registration and warrant of fitness..in one week..i`m still having heart palpitations..very expensive to run private transport down here..the govt takes a huge amount in road and petrol excise taxes....

Well, that's why I feel lucky - the guy is honest and reasonable. $262 for a full tune up, oil change, plus he fixed a turn signal problem, replaced a radiator sensor, re-attached the radiator holder and refilled all the fluids.