Pvt Electronica Lessons Available in LA

DudeAsInCool

Tribe alert: ? The DO LaB ?

Title: Electronic Music & Synthesis Lessons

Private lessons are now available for aspiring producers and DJs who want to take it to the next level. Specializing specifically in electronic music production, these lessons will give you the tools you need to produce top-notch tracks in whatever genre you are most passionate about. This depth of instruction is very difficult to find. You won't learn these secrets in a college course!

Beginning to advanced nstruction is available in a variety of topics, including:

-Style-Specific Sequencing for breakbeat, psytrance, IDM, ambient and hip-hop

-Synthesis (Subtractive, FM, Granular, Modular)

-Digital Recording

-Sampler Implementation

Specialized in-depth program training is also available for the following programs:

-Ableton Live

-Reason

-Reaktor

-Battery

-Absynth

-FM7

Lessons are $40/hour plus $1/mile for driving. Minimum two hours per lesson.

About Me: I have 19 years of experience as a musician, beginning with violin at age 5, piano at age 9 and guitar at age 13. At age 14 I began using Cakewalk Pro Audio 5 to produce full tracks with multiple MIDI and audio instruments. After graduating high school, I went to study at Berklee College of Music on a merit-based BEST guitar scholarship. I then transferred to St. John?s College where I received a year of classical music instruction, during which I also worked as a Music Assistant to one of the professors. I decided in the fall of 2001 to take a year off and focus on music production. During that time I taught myself subtractive synthesis, completed both a trance album and a hip-hop album, and appeared on FM radio five times. Immediately after receiving my undergraduate degree in May 2004, Pure Energy Records licensed my track ?Delta Waves? which was released on vinyl in a 500 copy print run. I then moved to Los Angeles for a change of pace and to seek a job related to electronic music. Since moving to Los Angeles I have made 23 appearances in clubs and other music venues. I am currently working on a full-length psytrance album while teaching music synthesis at the ICON music collective in downtown Los Angeles. To date I have produced 35 compositions that span five musical genres.

View the complete listing here:

http://losangeles.tribe.net/listing/Electr...f1-40f28bdd66f2