Myspace... full of filthy lies

Shawn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, got the black background on "Edit My Profile" screen..how do I get the Beatking logo?

Here's a copy - and can you get rid of that Buy MySpace Records ugly thingy? :lol:

post-59-1139011494.jpg

Here's a copy - and can you get rid of that Buy MySpace Records ugly thingy?  :lol:

Copy/paste and insert where?...I'm sorry...I just not good at these thingys... :wacko:

I really should just sit down with my son and work on it. Thanks Dude! I like the black background. ;)

Edited by Warflower

Copy/paste and insert where?...I'm sorry...I just not good at these thingys... :wacko:

Potato - can replace the Beatles/BK with the Beatking logo?

I def. shouldn't have started this....

Q. How do I change my default picture?

A. Go to your upload/change photos page. Each image you have uploaded will have a button next to it labeled "Set to Default" click the button the image you wish to make your main image.

Per Method's request:

Q. How do I change group moderator?

A. Please email us the URL/web address of the group and the URL/web address of the profile of the user whom you would like to be the moderator.

Per Method's request:

Q. How do I change group moderator?

A. Please email us the URL/web address of the group and the URL/web address of the profile of the user whom you would like to be the moderator.

to who?

I have to turn this off, it's getting really hot (it's an old shitty hp laptop) and the fan won't shut up, and it takes forever to scroll or flip between windows, or type, or do anything.

Sorry guys, :(

Sorry to be a nipple twister, but can you modify the red font or the gray background? It's pretty hard to read.

Yes. You can change the background colors in that template. Then you have to give potato the code it spits out and she has to cut and paste it in to the page. But truth be know, LOTD, I think we decided to delete that experiment and start over... it was a group effort :lol: