New Artist support !

R.Anton

:scratchin: Hello! everbody just passed by and thought this looked like a pretty cool site, and seems everybody here has an open mind of whats going on and taste .

That said and a true believer of real music , not whats force fed by insecure record labels that believe on fly by night artist, Which is why i figure that they have to put security codes on there cd's . Theres always been means of duplication its just , if you don't have the U2's ,Queen,Talent etc. they have to count every penny!

Well, enough of the label Ranting , I would like to invite all who have open minds and get some feed back a Brand new Cd out of Belgium I co-wrote and played Guitar and keys on this Cd and as we are seeking U.S distribution , can you take a listen and tells if you like or dislike ! its all good we are independent . Hello to all my friends in L.A./Chicago Thanks everybody!

And everybody keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , yeah why is called MTV when they rarely play any music / I don't need to see somebodys house or live in an island its all old............Blah blah...........

Oh yeah! The Band is called Emerald City and you can check it out at www.negligemusic.com NSFW

Cheers !

R.Anton

Edited by Shawn

I don't know if you posted this in the pop section by mistake but it sure is no pop. Perhaps you can call it electro pop or something. I like it. I also like the site look and of course the girl.

I wish you good luck and hope your dreams come true

btw... topic moved

:scratchin:

Hmmm. Thanks for the comments of our site , by independant , i mean't independant label. I chose pop figuring maybe instead of somebody like a label , rags, etc. telling the listener what to listen too the homies and homettes can decide for themselves , you know free minds , not programed but i guess being moved down here to the lobby well , guess i will go mingle !

Hey! hows it going , nah just hanging ....., hey how you doing Cheers! , nah just hanging .........

Ha!ha haa ha ........................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cheers everyone ! and happy holidays to all !

• 3 months later...
:scratchin: Hello! everbody just passed by and thought this looked like a pretty cool site, and seems everybody here has an open mind of whats going on and taste .

That said and a true believer of real music , not whats force fed by insecure record labels that believe on fly by night artist, Which is why i figure that they have to put security codes on there cd's . Theres always been means of duplication its just , if you don't have the U2's ,Queen,Talent etc. they have to count every penny!

Well, enough of the label Ranting , I would like to invite all who have open minds and get some feed back a Brand new Cd out of Belgium I co-wrote and played Guitar and keys on this Cd and as we are seeking U.S distribution , can you take a listen and tells if you like or dislike ! its all good we are independent . Hello to all my friends in L.A./Chicago Thanks everybody!

And everybody keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , yeah why is called MTV when they rarely play any music / I don't need to see somebodys house or live in an island its all old............Blah blah...........

Oh yeah! The Band is called Emerald City and you can check it out at www.negligemusic.com

Cheers !

R.Anton

Hmm...that is all fine and dandy that you are posting that on here for others to see. But dont you think there should be a warning up on that link for those that might actually be kind enough to click on it and check it out? Not quite a good way of advertising. You might wanna put a warning up before someone gets pissed off about it.