christmas shopping for your girlfriend?

rainbowdemon

She said its inconspicuous design has been a big winner with women and claims the sex toy, totally unrelated to Apple, is perfect for giving users "big smiles on their way to work".
Umm that might make traffic bunch up a bit. :bigsmile:

She said its inconspicuous design has been a big winner with women and claims the sex toy, totally unrelated to Apple, is perfect for giving users "big smiles on their way to work".

but will it get them to put down the makeup kit and cell phone? :lol:

lol. this reminds me of a story my parents used to tell when they were still together and pretending to be happy.

My mother was one of those innocent, religious girls growing up who, when she gets to college, turns into a wild woman.

So, she took an art class while in school and, for her final project, decided to make a 6foot tall paper mache penis (the artistic symbolism being: all men are dicks). Macon, Georgia was a small town at the time and she had no transportation so she had to walk the project to school.

So, apparently, my mother was strolling down the street with one of her friends, both wearing daisy dukes, while carrying a 6foot penis. As you can imagine, this got just a few stares. Ultimately, it ended up causing a 3 car accident.

Its a funny story and funnier when my mother tells it. I know it has nothing to do with the topic (except in an ancillary way) but I wanted to share it as I was reminded of it. :psychofun:

Enjoy your iPODs ladies! ;)