Is Eminem A Racist?

method77

eminem.jpgThe recently shot head of Death Row Records, Suge Knight has announced that he wants to talk with Eminem about THAT racist mix tape of his.

The forgotten mix tape which was uncovered by the ‘Source’ magazine has been the cause of a lot of grief for Eminem, on it he calls black women ‘bitches’ and ‘Gold diggers’, comments that have obviously got Suge’s goat.

Knight wants to have it out with the white rapper and is giving him the chance to attend a meeting with him.

He said to XXL Magazine: "When Eminem came out, I liked him. I thought he could rap, and I thought he was funny... But when you start saying black women are n**ger bitches and gold diggers, then I've got a problem because I've got a mother, I've got daughters.

"You cross a line when you start stereotyping a race. Eminem is making his money off black people and black culture, then turning around and degrading black women. He's a racist."

Gigwise.com

Eminem likes to provoke - its all an act - he has black producers and emulates aspects of black culture. Looks like Suge is lookin for some publicity...

Yes. Eminem said some stupid racist shit.

No. He is not A RACIST.

The source, and more so Ray Benzino dug that whole deal up, and spread it around so Benzino could build a rap carreer of discrediting Eminem.

2 years before The Source ran the article with the interviews of "people close to Marshall" Benzino was shopping the tape and the controversy to a black owned and operated radio station in Philidelphia. He was laughed off the air.

The whole scandal only garnered mild support.

Now, Suge (in all likelyhood, under a little nudge from Benzino) is trying to call attention to himself using the same tired scandal.

By the way, Michael Jackson molested ME when I was a kid.