Bushisms

Kooperman

It's been a while since we've checked in on the actual wit and wisdom of George W. Bush...those rare times when he articulates his own thoughts publicly, rather than reading words written by others in his administration. So let's start with this one:

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."—On the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005

Click the link for many, many more....

http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

post-91-1122766451.jpg

Maybe now is a good time to get some opinions from you guys....

I've always thought that George Bush was just incredibly stupid and that his desire to invade anything not already waving an American flag was purely driven by Donald Rumsfeld - a man I believe to be inherently evil.

Discuss!

Maybe now is a good time to get some opinions from you guys....

I've always thought that George Bush was just incredibly stupid and that his desire to invade anything not already waving an American flag was purely driven by Donald Rumsfeld - a man I believe to be inherently evil.

Discuss!

His stupidity is painfully obvious.

One thing though, I don't think Rumsfeld is the force behind anything.

It's a sad collection of people. If anything, Cheney is a more likely candidate.

An "inherently evil" one might be Cheney. If you remember, he is the one that said the "insurgency" is in its last "throes" in an interview. He's seems very hawkish, defensive, and dishonest; quick to spew the made-up fantasy that the entire Republican party has made. Rumsfeld seems too confused all to hell to be a master mind.

Obviously Bush is not behind anything.

It’s hard to say really. There are too many assholes running around to be able to tell who is running the circus.

ning the circus.

It's been a while since we've checked in on the actual wit and wisdom of George W. Bush...

i was thinking about this shit the other night...it was like 'hey! remember when we were all laughing at the moronic crap he shits out almost every day' (embarrassing!) but that was before 9/11 (which changed EVERYthing!) and now he's a genius :lol:

Discuss!

where to begin? :lol:

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war."—Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

The scary part of this one is that if he's referring to the September 11 attacks, he accidentally eluded to the fact that war was on his administration's mind BEFORE the attacks, in which case his true motives for his blunders and bullshit are very much the question on my mind.

See? He's so stupid; he gave away his inner circle's secrets in one quick statement.

I’m sure they flog him when they’re in private.

“Don’t be a dumb ass, just do what you’re told” they undoubtedly say to him.

i dig it best when he comes out w/some total truism, like a freudian slip, one of my faves being CATAPULT THE PROPAGANDA, hilarious. :lol: