Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Warner Brothers has a Wonder Woman movie in the works. Joss Wheden is writing the script and will direct. I was turned on by Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman in the 1970s TV series, so I am looking forward to this. Who will be cast in the role of Wonder Woman? Some have suggested Angelina Jolie. I doubt it. I say, find an unknown, a fitness girl in great shape.

100 Movies http://jimcolyer.com/papers/entry?id=28

post-123-1122426361.jpg

As always, I suggest Keira Knightley :jipper:

post-123-1122427315.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I can't get over the number of views this thread gets.

post-123-1140384618.jpg

:sick: :jipper: :sick:

From Wikipedia:

In 2005, Warner Bros. announced a new Wonder Woman film to be written and directed by Joss Whedon, who had had success with female action heroes with his television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Whedon has been quoted{fact} as saying his interpretation of the hero will not wear "star-spangled panties". This raised concern among some fans that Whedon may be planning to redesign the character, yet Whedon also said[uncited] that he will do nothing "silly" with her. The movie is scheduled for release in 2007. The starring role had not been cast as of February 2006, although producer Joel Silver has commented to the press that Jessica Biel is his first choice.

strange smiley compination Shawn

anyway.... Jessica Biel

:jipper:

post-123-1140387684.jpg

Not sure if she has any acting ability but I sure like to watch her on the DirecTV promo channel on how to hook your stuff up.

Miss Tanya Memme

memme_3.jpg

tanya_1e.jpg

TANYA MEMME

TANYA MEMME

Tanya and her partner-in-crime on DirecTv have been replaced by a single older woman. The stage has been revamped and there is much more content than before.

Believe me when I say I regret it also.

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly 9000 views - looks like someone has a hit on their hands

Here's a link to a Wonder Woman site

http://www.wonderwoman-online.com/

A lot of Wonder Women, here :lol:

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=258&st=0

Biel should be Queen of the planet. She should rule us all.

or at least sit on my face. :bigsmile:

don't ruin my dream Redneck

:lol:

She'd be ruint 4sure. You wouldn't be able to get her off my face with a crowbar. :bigsmile:

• 3 weeks later...

They've found her!

post-9-1143334852_thumb.jpg