Did You Sue Mike Today?

michael_jackson.jpgJackson could be charged with contempt of court after failing to appear at a hearing in Louisiana, a month after his acquittal on numerous child molestation charges.

According to the BBC, Joseph Bartucci alleged he was sexually assaulted by Jackson in a limousine in 1984. Batucci also said he suppresed his memories about the incidents until listening to news coverage of the child molestation case (and seeing $ signs in his sleep).

I was wondering...

How about all those girls that fantasized Mike? Will they sue him for showing up at their dreams? Years ago that is because whoever fantasizes him now should be kicked 2000 times with Ken's wooden foot.

Also, shouldn't you separate personal comments from the news article?

And finally, do you have a source for this?

Here's a link courtesy of Google.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/i...has-player=true

Im sure it was just an oversight. I agree with Method's opinion btw

Wooden foot?

Method, are you under the influence?

Joke?

Also, shouldn't you separate personal comments from the news article?

Not necessarily

And finally, do you have a source for this?

It clearly says in the article: "According to the BBC"

Did I answer all your questions?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now