Fourth Harry Potter film set for November release

KiwiCoromandel

TORONTO: Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire, the fourth instalment of the film series based on the best-selling J.K. Rowling novels, will be released in the big-screen Imax format later this year.

Imax Corp said the Warner Bros film will be simultaneously released to both IMAX and conventional theaters on November 18.

Imax has tried to boost sales by making deals with Hollywood studios in recent years to convert blockbuster films to its own format.

The Mississauga, Ontario-based company makes most of its revenue from leasing and servicing its theater systems, which have screens up to eight storeys high.

The company's shares closed at C$9.86 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Friday.

source:stuff.co.nz

post-123-1115075490.jpg

Either it is going to be a very long film, or unfaithful to the book. I'm guessing the later.

I'm sure it will be fine if I can appriciate it as a film in its own right. I'm just concerned how boring this could be if it is nothing more than the 3 events with a bit tagged on about the dark lord raising to power.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?