mother of the year

rainbowdemon

and why isn't she in prison? surely there's a law in the states about shit like that. :)

two years back my friend in York sent me a compilation of mp3s and for the cover he chose this photo of an infant lying on his back, holding a gun by his feet w/barrell about a half inch away from his mouth, it cracks me up every time i see it.

No man.

This is the mother of the year.

Woman sold daughter for car

OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

bloody terrible....this sort of thing is very depressing to me because the first thing that i think about is the child..and how that child feels about what is happening to it...and that poor child would be wondering why it is happening (why me mum?....and not understanding why)......what terrible injustice for the poor girl forced into prostitution..this is where i forget my usually liberal values and start to lean towards very harsh punishment for the useless fuckers that do these things to kids..... :mad::mad:

she's the perfect candidate (poster child) for enforced testing of parents-to-be AFAIC.

impales and uses it as a hood ornament?

w/the gun in its mouth, pointing the way to wherever. (sorry, tired or stoned now, maybe both, can't remember)

i agree w/Wolfie on the sterilisation bit.