ex-Static-X Guitarist Tripp Eisen Joins Korn

KiwiCoromandel

Solidifying internet rumors, Korn's Jonathan Davis has confirmed that recently departed Static-X guitarist. Eisen, whose real name is Tod Rex Salvador, was recently forced out of his band Static-X following sexual assault and kidnapping charges of a 14-year-old Sayreville girl whom he met on the Internet. If convicted, he faces a maximum of 30 years in prison on the kidnapping charge alone, but a verdict will not be reached for many many months and he remains confirdent that his name will be cleared.

Jonathan Davis had this to say, "We welcome Tripp into Korn with open arms and hold nothing against him. We believe in innocent until proven guilty." "And besides, we're all going to hell anyway," Davis added in a thinly veiled allusion to the back-and-forth between himself and recently departed and born-again christian Brian "Head" Welch. "At least he likes girls and not little boys," he then added.

Salvador said only this: "I thank Jonathan and the rest of the Korn family for believing in me and giving me a chance."

Source:Metalunderground.com

post-92-1112439858.jpg

Korn's Head To Organize Christian Rock Festival In Light Of New Found Faith In God

Recently departed Korn guitarist, Head, has been hard at work as of late. He is planning a summer-time three day festival that is going to be dubbed HEAVENFEST. The event will take place in an unknown venue in Salt Lake City, Utah. A few names have been tossed around and said to have been confirmed for the festival such as: Zao, Living Sacrifice, As I Lay Dying, Believer, and there is a talk about a possible Stryper one-time only reunion show! The event is said to be taking place during the month of August. Also, the festival is going to be sponsored by Peta and Greenpeace. There'll also be a chapel so anyone who attends the festival and would like to pray while rockin' out can do so. Tickets are said to go on sale sometime in June, as soon as the venue is confirmed along with a few other loose ends that need to be tied down.

Source:Metalunderground.com

post-92-1112440133.jpg

Jonathan Davis had this to say, "We welcome Tripp into Korn with open arms and hold nothing against him. We believe in innocent until proven guilty."

yay!

"And besides, we're all going to hell anyway
:)

a michael jackson reference? like, this dude is somehow better, in comparison?

btw, i've met girls 12, 13, 14 who looked a lot older than i was at the time (18 and 20 and up). i'm wondering if she lied about her age originally.

New Korn Song Titles Revealed!

According to a post on the KORN fan site KornWeb.cjb.net, KORN frontman Jonathan Davis revealed during an online chat Tuesday night (March 29) several songtitles that are set to appear on the group's new CD, tentatively due in September. Among the cuts that are slated for inclusion on the follow-up to 2003's "Take a Look in the Mirror" are "Liar", "Revolution" (described by Davis as "an old-school PARLIAMENT tune"), "Polotix", "Last Legal Drug" and "Souvenir of Sadness".

As previously reported, the recording sessions for KORN's as-yet-untitled new CD are scheduled to begin on April 11. Davis has hinted that the forthcoming effort may be a double-disc affair, although this has yet to be officially confirmed

Source:pitriff.com

post-92-1112447242.gif