Actress sues over Las Vegas 'hang out' ad

tarareid.jpg

LOS ANGELES: American Pie actress Tara Reid is suing to block an ad urging her to "let it all hang out," calling it a taunting reference to a red carpet arrival in which she accidentally bared her breast.

Reid filed suit against Sky Las Vegas Condominiums Inc. on Wednesday in Los Angeles to stop the ad in Vegas magazine, which she said had "caused her humiliation, embarrassment, hurt feelings, mental anguish and suffering."

Read more.......

http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3214384a5620,00.html

I thought that this was the FCC's jurisdiction...

she said had "caused her humiliation, embarrassment, hurt feelings, mental anguish and suffering."

I wonder how many dineros worth :lol:

what kiwi said. i mean, c'mon--look at the fucking photo (yes i know: *leer* hee hee), like she dint know her tit was hanging out.

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I saw it (the picture) whenever it first happened and that's a bad boob job... the nipple area is stretched horribly... the suit... well... I can't comment much about it, except for why would you want to see that nasty looking thing? I mean yeah it's a tit but a nasty one at that.

i first saw it on www.awfulplasticsurgery.com and i couldn't believe it. she was sooo cute in 'the big lebowski' (and her original body was great although flat-chested)

I thought that this was the FCC's jurisdiction...
she said had "caused her humiliation, embarrassment, hurt feelings, mental anguish and suffering."

I wonder how many dineros worth :lol:

Not very much if yas ask me. It was a horrible boob job and I still have nightmares. :lol:

We ought to all sue for having to look at the damn thing. Not to mention all the time I wasted searching the net for it and trying to find a better copy with increased magnification.......and lookin for my glasses......... :lol: