64% Precincts Reporting

Sen. John F. Kerry 24,339 39%

Howard Dean 15,151 24%

Sen. John Edwards 7,896 13%

Gen. Wesley K. Clark 7,383 12%

Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman 5,844 9%

Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich 930 1%

www.drudgereport.com

Im watching the speeches in New Hampshire, and for the first time, I think Bush is history. All these people--kerry, dean, edwards, the general, even lieberman--seem real and alive tonight. I was leaning towards the General, but i think the ticket will be kerry and edwards, or edwards and the general, unless some wild card comes in. It might not seem like it, but Bush is going down.

Jobs, health care and general middle class needs--that will be the ticket with the independents, and particular, the swing vote from the women.

To be honest, given the slant the media took on the Dean Iowa speech, I think he really gained ground this week.

His speech this week said a lot of things that people will want to hear. Kerry's was less than moving.

I think Dean has a decent chance of coming out on top.

(I heard a pundit mumble that if Dean had gave this speech last week, he would have won N.H.)

is Dean the guy who folded up his sleeves and scream WOOOOOO? They showed this on tv here. The whole european continent is making fun of him. That's not how politicians should react. Acting like a drunk dude watching wrestling won't get you any votes in Europe. Other than that, I know nothing about this subject

He was trying to energize his troops after his loss and was tired. Big deal. I wish the media would focus more on the ISSUES then style.

It's that 'scream' I was talking about too. If you click that link that was around here earlier this week, the little write up at the top links to a site where you can download a copy of the video shot by a supporter in the crowd.

When you don't have the TV mic jacking the volume, you don't even hear Dean's yell above that of his supporters.

(reminds me of that booing incident at the Oscars last year)

that night will be long forgotten when people continue to look at their dwindling paychecks or here another friend has a lost a job. i think if the war prolongs, and the economy upswing doesn't spread to the middle class, then george jr will be facing what george sr faced--a one way ticket home. course im biased...

I helped vote the first George in and I helped vote him out too.....who knows, maybe history will repeat itself.

I like to hear stuff like that.

If more people voted on what they saw rather than by party or ideology, countries would make greater progress. Economically, socially, internationally and culturally.

it's quite strange that americans only look at the leader. We have elections in march also like I said before and we have to watch all these speeches and debates but we have to see who the rest of the people are. Who is going to be along side of the leaders. They are going to be ministers and decide on very serious matters. The leader is the leader but he won't make any decisions if they are not approved by the ministers council and the parliament.

We have a different kind of voting though. We vote for our -let's say- state representive in the parliament so we don't actually vote for president. Whatever party gets more representives in the parliament gets the win. The leader of that party gets to be prime minister

I was trying to say that the leader should not be the only reason you should vote a party. The leader sometimes is not good but the rest might be the best

I'll vote Republican when there is a good one