Make Fat Cash Surfing the Net

|)3\/][/-\|\|+

Link Removed.

No, I don't work for these guys. No this isn't bullshit. This shit really works. I've known people who've been paid from this and seen the checks cashed with my own eyes.

Basically you surf the net with this thing on and they pay you like 45-50 cents a hour.

You can cheat it into working better and giving you more money by going here.

Link Removed. We don't any extra cash dude. We are all rich here.

I use this method and I've made three bucks tonight doing nothing. Not bad.

Edited by method77

i guess it's spam if it's his site but he says it's not. btw, welcome to beatking, |)3\/][/-\|& dude

kiwibank, i was just over there and clicked on FAQs and 'terms of service' (to try to learn how intrusive the site is when you sign on and if they 'put shit' on machines and/or track you) but the damn thing takes a year to load so i lost interest and said 'fuck it.' then again, my broadband is like fucking narrowband today.

i`m on 100 Mbps broadband and it has been having its ups and downs the last couple of days...beatking has been slow to load...and we couldn`t even get google this evening.....but you`re right.....it`s pretty crappy..... <_>

i always give people on boards the benefit of the doubt. silly me.

what does his name mean? (me: not 133t or wotever)

ahhhh, i can see it now (can read it spells 'deviant.' kinda). thank you, grab_grab &c. :)

:lol:

ewwwwwwwwwwww. :lol:

Lets lynch the spammer w00t!

/me cuts spammer's left testicle off and throws it to kiwibank

yummy!!...fresh meat...fresh SPAM meat.......my cat ripper will be so happy.... :bigsmile:

Edited by kiwibank