Wow!!!! Britney's Wedding Pictures!

DudeAsInCool

Go Be Yourself Britney!

Since the first time I saw Britney on MTV, I was amazed with her singing and the dancing. She got this small voice but it marks her peronality as an artist. Britney got her own voice and style that is not immitating anybody else. And that she is very talented. But that is not all what or who Britney is as an artist, but she is never arogant no matter how rich or successful she is. The kids loves her and I think she will be a great sister, auntie or a mother to every kids. Britney you are sweet. You know what is the most important thing to rememner is that be yourself Britney and what is comes from a good heart is the most beautiful art you can give to your fans and those loves you. Be strong Britney! :bigsmile:

post-59-1108199493.gif

and there always someone takes things a wee bit more seriously..... :o:lol:

" Britney should just take a knife or something very sharp and kill herself. She brings nothing to this word. She makes boys and men thing she too good for them, so they think they can never get a girl like her. So most of them go out and kill them selves or at least try to. She makes girls and women think because there not that good looking or that thin, that they have to do something about. Like getting nose jobs, boob jobs, etc... and making them lose weight, so they become Aneroxia or Belemic. I over a million reasons why britney is not good for this world. "

post-59-1108203390.jpg

:lol:

WHO rearranged the order of the posts???

Dude,.....dat choo??

not i said the red king :lol:

Why am I not believing you? :lol:

Cant say for sho. But I think Kiwi is feeling guilty because he's a married man with a lust for young things. We have to tell him that it's ok - a man on a diet can still read a menu :lol:

Any young girls want to feel me and see if I feel guilty will find that I may be guilty but I just don't feel that way. :) Just because my wife has knocked all my teeth out doesn't mean I can't read the steak section of the menu. :lol:

Any young girls want to feel me and see if I feel guilty

we don't need to feel you to KNOW you're fucking guilty, dude. :lol:

No comment. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: yuk white russian all over. *sluuuuurp* :)

dream on, dude (wait, that sounds familiar). :lol:

:lol:

WHO rearranged the order of the posts???

Dude,.....dat choo??

not i said the red king :lol:

Why am I not believing you? :lol:

Cant say for sho. But I think Kiwi is feeling guilty because he's a married man with a lust for young things. We have to tell him that it's ok - a man on a diet can still read a menu :lol:

i went to edit the pic and the whole thing disappeared...couldn`t find it again...guilt is not a feeling that i am familiar with........ :rolleyes: :P :lol: :bigsmile:

A Statement From Britney Spears Regarding Private Honeymoon Photos

NEW YORK, Feb. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from Britney Spears:

I am disturbed by the photos and article that appeared in this week's issue of US Weekly Magazine (dated Feb 28, 2005), which they call my "private honeymoon album." Kevin and I chose a resort location where we were promised absolute privacy and seclusion. Unfortunately, staff members took photographs of us, which we allowed them to take once we were assured they were being taken only for private use in a scrap book they gave us as a souvenir of our honeymoon. Other magazines, including the Star, contacted us when presented with these photographs and refused to publish them. Kevin and I thank those other magazines for respecting our rights of privacy.

Source

I am disturbed that the photos and article that appeared in this week's issue of US Weekly Magazine (dated Feb 28, 2005), which they call my "public honeymoon album " didn`t receive wider coverage. Kevin and I chose a resort location where we were promised that every paparazzi and his fucking dog would be able to see and photograph us from any fucking angle they want (Kevin and I are both very flexible...we even invited some of those spunky photographers to join us..to the one they called " horse " don`t worry about Kevin...call me!!) but they mistakenly thought that we wanted absolute privacy and seclusion. Fuckwits!!!!

Unfortunately, staff members took photographs of us instead, which they couldn`t afford to pay us for, but we finally allowed them to take some once we were assured they were being taken only for private use..they promised the ones of us naked would be kept really private and would only be sent to News of the World . Other magazines, including the Star, contacted us when presented with these photographs and refused to publish them, goddamn them!! Kevin and I are really pissed at these other magazines for respecting our rights of privacy. Get with the fucking program guys!! When Whitney wants to show it she doesn`t expect you to blow it!!!....that comes later.....Horse...please, please call me!!!...oh, and Horse, don`t forget that big zoom lens of yours!!

Edited by kiwibank

I am disturbed that the photos and article that appeared in this week's issue of US Weekly Magazine (dated Feb 28, 2005), which they call my "public honeymoon album " didn`t receive wider coverage...

:lol::lol::lol: