Twisted Sister

Cerebral_Assassin

TS-cover.jpg

Twisted Sister's new CD, Still Hungry, will be released in the US on October 19, on Spitfire Records.

I just checked out the audio clips over at the Twisted Sister website and the new recordings of Stay Hungry, Burn In Hell, Horror-Teria and SMF sound awesome, they have a drive that just wasn't there on the Stay Hungry album. There are also 4 new cuts....... Comeback, Plastic Money, You Know I Cry and Rock N Roll Saviors. I haven't bought a CD for a long long time but this one I will, it's fresh and just the kick in the ass that music needs right now.

The rerecorded Stay Hungry tracks are "Stay Hungry," "We're Not Gonna Take It," "Burn in Hell," "Horror-Teria: A) Captain Howdy B) Street Justice," "I Wanna Rock," "The Price," "Don't Let Me Down," "The Beast" and "S.M.F." The biggest singles of Twisted Sister's career, "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock," were fist-pumping smashes and important, ground-breaking music videos in the early days of MTV.

The seven bonus tracks are "Never Say Never," "Blastin' Fast & Loud," "Come Back," "Plastic Money," "You Know I Cry," "Rock N Roll Saviors" and "Heroes Are Hard to Find." These songs appear at the end of Still Hungry. Four of them -- "Come Back," "Plastic Money," "You Know I Cry" and "Rock N Roll Saviors" -- were newly recorded in 2004. The recording of "Never Say Never" and "Blastin' Fast & Loud" was completed in 2001 using the original drum tracks Pero laid down in 1984. "Heroes Are Hard to Find" was recorded in 1998."

KNAC News: Twisted Sister - Still Hungry

Edited by Cerebral_Assassin

Might be worth a listen. I'm going to have to...ummm....get a copy when it comes out.

I'm sure you meant "buy" a copy. ;)

It's probably cheaper at Wal-Mart.........as discussed in the other thread!!

oops.....I forgot.....you are trying to quit shopping there........you man of little willpower. :lol: