Chris Brown Confirms X Features From Rihanna, Wiz Khalifa And More

NelsonG

(Brown on X)

By Nakiya Morgan

Chris Brown is going big for his sixth studio album, X. With the release date quickly approaching, the Fine China singer took to Twitter to reveal some of the features on the album.

Aside from featuring Aaliyah’s vocals on his latest single “Don’t Think They Know" and giving fans a taste of his track “Love More” featuring Nicki Minaj at the 2013 BET Awards, Breezy still had a few more names up his sleeve.

The anticipated album will also feature Kendrick Lamar, Kelly Rowland, Wiz Khalifa, B.O.B, and Rihanna. At a listening session in L.A., Breezy explained why he chose to include Kendrick Lamar on X.

"I think people automatically assumed [that] with me and Kendrick Lamar, if we actually collaborated, it's gonna be a club joint, but for me, I always like to change and switch the envelope," Brown told MTV News previously. "Me and Kendrick on 'Autumn Leaves,' it's more of a sit in your car and ride-to record. It's a real laid-back record, but it's also a substance record. It's basically saying [that] you put in so much to get so little. Whether it be in relationships or just in life, you work hard for something all the time and get so little, but you still hold on, like the last leaf in autumn."

Chris also put “Chrianna” fans at ease by announcing Rihanna’s presence on his LP. Just last month it was floating around that the Unapologetic star will not be featured on the album but it looks like fans will be hearing the “Put It Up” track that Chris was so excited about after all. "I wanted to do an R&B record with Rihanna because I didn't want it to be the same four-on-the-floor, pop," Brown told MTV news of the collab. "At the end of the day, that's what they expect from us, so I wanted to do more of a record that nobody really heard her sing on as far as that genre."

The anticipated album includes production from Polow Da Don, Danja, Timberland, Pharrell, Diplo and Drumma Boy. X is due July 16.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/07/05/chris-brown-confirms-x-features-from-rihanna-wiz-khalifa-and-more/]View the full article[/url]