Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome Their Daughter

NelsonG

Denver Nuggets v Los Angeles Clippers

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy

Baby KimYe has arrived! Kanye West and his girlfriend Kim Kardashian welcomed a baby girl on Saturday (June 15). Kim reportedly gave birth at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles with Kanye by her side.

Fans and friends congratulated the famous couple on their new arrival via Twitter."Congrats to @KimKardashian and @kanyewest on their new baby girl!" @gabrielarodgers wrote, while @lillianjen admitted "I want to see @KimKardashian and @kanyewest baby SOO Bad." Another likened the baby's early delivery to Kanye's Yeezus leaking, writing, "Album leak and 5 weeks early. KimYe are pros! Hilarious." and "#Yeezus and Baby Kimye dropping in the same week. #pandemonium"

Even before she arrived, the baby was the subject of much media attention. Last year, Kanye revealed that he and Kim were expecting by announcing the happy news to a packed concert in Atlantic City. In the middle of the show, Kanye asked the crowd to "make some noise" for his "baby mama." The extended Kardashian family then took to Twitter to share their congratulations.

This season, the baby's gender was kept a secret and played out on Kim's reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." "Kim and Kanye, they both mutually agree on obviously what they want to have on the show or not," sister Khloe said to MTV News. "And so I think everyone is curious and wants to know. And we have opened up so much of our lives, so I think it's only natural. And I'm excited. I'm excited for everyone to find out so I can stop holding in information."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/06/16/kanye-west-and-kim-kardashian-welcome-their-daughter/]View the full article[/url]