Culkin Identifies First Lady Laura Bush

Shawn

Actor Macaulay Culkin, who was busted earlier this month in Oklahoma City for possession of marijuana and the prescription medication Xanax (for which he had no prescription), has admitted exclusively to HollywoodPulse.com that -- shockingly -- the dealer who supplied him with his narcotics is none other than First Lady Laura Bush.

It's charged in author Kitty Kelly's new book about the Bush family that Mrs. Bush smoked and dealt marijuana when she was a young adult. But it was presumed that, if indeed that charge were true, the First Lady had put a halt to her dealing ways once she got older and certainly since she began living in the White House with her husband's ascension to the Presidency in 2001.

Not true, according to Culkin.

"Laura deals everything out of the White House Sitting Room," Culkin said by telephone on Sunday night. "That lady's got everything -- uppers, downers, weed, coke, smack, Oxy-Contin, you name it, she's got it. The woman's basically a human medicine cabinet. And I've got to say that her prices are better than anybody's. She also takes checks and delivers. She drove my stash straight to my hotel with the Secret Service following her. It was amazing."

Culkin added that Mrs. Bush has been supplying him with whatever he wanted in the chemical stimulants area for some nine years, going back to her days living in Texas, including in the Governor's Mansion there.

"I think Laura basically sees it as a really cool way to bring in a few extra bucks, because George is really tight-fisted with the bucks," Culkin said. "She told me just the other day, 'Macaulay, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have dealing. It's not like I can work a regular job as First Lady, you know? They won't let me get a job at the local Wal-Mart or anything. So this is pretty much all I've got if I want to buy the extras.' And you know, I can really respect that."

Asked for comment on Culkin's claims, a White House spokesman said, "Yes, it's true. But make sure you add that Mrs. Bush deals only the finest narcotics, none of that street crap. Macaulay knows that better than anyone."

Hollywood Pulse